• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Valentine's QLE

Jackluyt

did anybody have the quest list?

I have half of them already and will have them all by tomorrow, I think.

https://tinyurl.com/yb9u429x

50445724_10213262690022417_2698076735697584128_n.jpg

sunrae

So far I am enjoying this event and so very pleased to see some neighbourly help quests included !! I agree with previous comments that the single vision vapour reward is mean but I do think that many of players suggestions for event quests have been taken on board. The characters are excellent and the front page graphic is fun.
Thumbs up :)

palmira

I am almost afraid to show how much a KP costs me live (in beta is much less, almost 1/3). The quests that annoy me are the ones to get fragments, I have no building to disenchant so I will have to disenchant supplies instants and spells :(

Captura de ecrã 2019-01-24, às 19.50.59.png

Deleted User - 86059

Well...

Just got the quest with using 2 combining catalyst but i can't fullfill this because not having a magical academy (and still not want). There, it should have a alternate instead of using catalysator, just for gamers without magical academy or that will be a deadlock... :eek:

i'm waiting for the answer of support, hoping for good solution... :rolleyes:

Please remember that support replies cannot be posted in the forum.
That is for your protection as that is confidential

Heymrdiedier

I still think a hard rule like this is ridiculous.
Multiple players are asking the same question, and no one is allowed to post the answer?:rolleyes:
the player can give that answer on the forum but not as in the name of support? i mean people give the correct answer all the time, but some people only believe it if its a mod answer. For those people support is made :)

that being said, im pretty sure not buiding a magic academy is your own choice, and the consequences of that is that you cant do certain quests/tasks.
And i agree for many new players the academy is worthless and is not worth the lots of space it asks for early in the game. For bigger players, at some point it surely is worthwhile getting it (and doesnt take so much space anymore compared with your total space).

Still think its a bit unfair that both academy and builders hut are a lot smaller as a human then when playing elves. especially if they are 'obligated' buildings

Marindor

It's not allowed to copy the content of actual support tickets (which are considered confidential/private conversations) on the forums, but of course we can give a general answer to that question, which will be the same for everyone :) @Heymrdiedier is right:

not buiding a magic academy is your own choice, and the consequences of that is that you cant do certain quests/tasks.

DeletedUser2408

*sigh*

If that's the case , make sure to have this quest a alternate for the Live, at least...! Because that building it is to big for players at chapter 1-5 und u (InnoGames) said it before "Space is the most valuable resource in elvenar". After chapter 6 (dwarf) up to the ends of chapter 8 (orcs) it's worth because of blessing for guestrace's portal and such and chapter 9 (woodelven) afterwards it won't hurt a little because of setting alot of willow (the same size like academy).

Pls, make sure. Otherwise u will make those live-players, who don't have the academy because of my example, sad and at the same time mad too. Even that players could go quit the game

Richord

@Scoobydoo indeed; not having MA is a big problem
also; not wanting to get spell fragments because I think it's WAY too expansive even if it's an old building.
Just like RR spell-blueprint, spellfragments from old buildings should be way more and/or there should be more options to get them.

DeletedUser2697

As a low level character (I just finished Chapter 1 in beta; I'm in S&D in my main city), I don't have a Magic Academy (and won't for a bit longer - about 3 more hours). I'm using the tournament to do the quest to collect 3 enchantments of choice. I read on here there's a need to use two catalysts - it takes days to make enchantments and catalysts at this level!

Horrible quest line for the beginning player - I assume there still are people signing up to play? I remember not being able to fairly compete for the special event quest years back when I started, and I almost quit!

How about a different quest line for players not yet in Chapter 4, or some other reasonable cutoff?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2697

very good point, why bother, in a month you will probably be 2 or 3 chapters further then now, so the building you win, will be useless anyway by then. At that point a new house is probably better anyway

So that's a good question - "why bother?" But I thought this was beta testing, not a preview opportunity, so I would hope that all players at any level should be able to do and test whatever is offered. And, that feedback is sought from players at the different levels providing different perspectives. Perhaps my interpretation of "beta" is at fault... no worries :)

Heymrdiedier

So that's a good question - "why bother?" But I thought this was beta testing, not a preview opportunity, so I would hope that all players at any level should be able to do and test whatever is offered. And, that feedback is sought from players at the different levels providing different perspectives. Perhaps my interpretation of "beta" is at fault... no worries :)
no no you are right. all feedback is valid from everyone. problem is we know inno a bit by now, and we can tell up in front when they will be stubborn ;)

DeletedUser724

Solve 9 Encounters or 45 Tournament Encounters

It is hard to fight in contential map which enemy are too strong
to solve 9 encounter....it is killing player's army
not many player is able to do that
even negotation will make player lost tons of goods and orc

45 tournament encounter
it mean player has to run 23 provinces and wait for 16 hour ..in order to 23 prov +22 prov(next round)
it is not many player is able to run to that deep in provinces
even this is adopted, we have to wait for next tournament as the current tournament round is too high to won

DeletedUser

...45 tournament encounter
it mean player has to run 23 provinces and wait for 16 hour ..in order to 23 prov +22 prov(next round)

45 Encounter is only 12 provinces (12x4 encounters), not 23+22 provinces.

The rewards so far really sucks. :( 1x Ancient Knowledge 1KP for "Produce [Bonus Tier 1: 9 h] 8 times". In Days or Music QLE we got 5x Booster 45min for almost the same quest.