• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes 1.71

DeletedUser2576

no, announcement says "Challenges have become more challenging!" which means changes were already done, if no then its a wrong wording
Its says "Challenges have become more challenging! In the future, they appear without further notice."
So it can be read like: For this time you get this notification(patchnotes) but in the future they will appear without notice and becoming more challenging.

It could also mean it becomes more challenging because there is no notice beforehand. Even with the same setup you would have no setup time to start workshops so its kinda more challenging. We will see^^

As of right now there are only the 2 Challenge Configs available that we already knew and a third one thats looks more like one from intern testing so nothing new yet.

Heymrdiedier

Its says "Challenges have become more challenging! In the future, they appear without further notice."
So it can be read like: For this time you get this notification(patchnotes) but in the future they will appear without notice and becoming more challenging.

It could also mean it becomes more challenging because there is no notice beforehand. Even with the same setup you would have no setup time to start workshops so its kinda more challenging. We will see^^

As of right now there are only the 2 Challenge Configs available that we already knew and a third one thats looks more like one from intern testing so nothing new yet.
i think thats indeed what was ment. Since no heads up you cant put long production up beforehand, so more challenging...

DeletedUser2576

well in that case, we usually know its coming on live servers because it just happened on beta? :)
I assume it will work like tournaments, which have the same schedule as live and not 1 tournament in advantage. I guess that soon™ the challenges will appear on beta and live on the same day.

Dony

King of Bugs
with relic tooltips implementation in magic academy it would be nice if that implementation would appear on other places aswell, like spell information, tournament tent, crafting tab, province rewards, province encounter solved window

SoggyShorts

No need for warnings if it would be every week without active event...
Sorry, I was unclear.
The announcement said and marindor confirmed that the challenges will be more challenging because they will happen without warning.
I'm wondering how that will be done.
If it's the same on live as beta, then it can't be a surprise.

DeletedUser332

I assume it's stating two different things: A slight uptick in difficulty, along with them becoming a regular game feature that doesn't need to be repeatedly announced. Think of it like tournaments. They've been around a long time and happen on a regular schedule, so there's no need to announce them. I think challenges will follow that design, appearing at regular intervals that need no announcement.

edeba

Server error, game will stops loading somewhere in the middle. Gets to 12/26 and then says error.

salandrine

no, on live Germany there will also be no more announcement for chanllenges.

Today this was told with information for next update coming thursday.

Zitat
"
  • Herausforderungen wurden jetzt herausfordernder! In Zukunft werden diese ohne vorherige Ankündigung erscheinen. Haltet also die Augen offen, verpasst keine Herausforderung und erzielt tolle Belohnungen während dem Spielen!"
  • /Zitat Ende
This means only

challenges will get more challenging. In the future there will be no announcement. Be aware, dont skip a challenge and get great rewards.

Edit
They also told us, that challanges will not only be with supplies, also with the other tiers.