• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Stuck in the app!

DeletedUser2314

I'm very angry! I'm trying to open Elvenar on my mobile, ther's a message "something went wrong" the page keeps loading and stops at 88%. And now there's no way to get out of this. I've tried on two mobiles and am stuck on both!
I have had this before, more people have had it, because there were messages on this forum asking you to do something about it
I want a button to be able to log out!

When are you go to do something about it?

DeletedUser

Have you tried removing all data from the app or reinstalling it ?

Dawien

Same problem here, I just switched from my regular acct to beta and am now stuck.
I’ll wait a few mins and then reinstall the app. Need to get back to my dwarvenbreweries for the adventure ;)

DeletedUser2314

Have you tried removing all data from the app or reinstalling it ?

I have reinstalled it. But that's not my problem, my point is that there should be a way to get out of it!

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi @Martha Bunker @Dawien could you let us know please what device and operating system you are using? (Android or iOS together with the version number). This may also be related to the issue here as it was reported around the same time

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thank you :) it seems this is the same issue as the one reported here in our bugs section. The issue has been reported to our development team, who hope to have a fix deployed soon. You can follow the progress of the issue by checking the bug report I linked