• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support Windfall Expansions!

Egleriel

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) v1.71-(13dbf5c) (2019-01-10 20:11)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome/Current
Flash Player version: Current
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution:
Account name:
__ Egleriel
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always) Constant

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation: Logged in and discovered I had been 'given' 10 free expansions ... they are currently showing on my screen. When I tried to move buildings into the space, I was given the error that the expansion had not yet been unlocked. However, the expansions are still showing as valid play space.
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps:

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Loki Blue

Logged in and discovered I had been 'given' 10 free expansions ... they are currently showing on my screen. When I tried to move buildings into the space, I was given the error that the expansion had not yet been unlocked. However, the expansions are still showing as valid play space.

Can you post a screenshot, please? :)

Egleriel

When I try to copy/paste the screenshot, it shows on my screen but not yours ... then when I try to upload the .png file it get an error ...

Egleriel

I've had to crop so much you no longer see the 10 expansions it gave me ... but you can see the error and some of the expansions. If you compare this space to my current city, you'll see these are not yet unlocked.

Attachments

• Bug Reporting.PNG
    Bug Reporting.PNG
    683.3 KB · Views: 137

Marindor

We are not able to reproduce this issue. If it's still occuring on your account, please contact our support team so we can look into it on a 1-on-1 basis for you :)