• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support Diamonds not received from Wishing Well

• Thread starter DeletedUser2492
  • Start date

DeletedUser2492

Game version: v1.71-(8ab34ed) (2019-01-08 08:22)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome - Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: Not sure
Operating System: macOS Mojave - Version 10.14.2
Screen resolution: Not sure
Account name:
Samaire
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable) N/A

Current situation:
When awarded diamonds from the wishing well, diamonds are never received. has happened multiple times.

Expected situation:
Not looking for replacement diamonds, as I have not been keeping track of how many I didn't get. Just wanting a fix, so I can actually win some diamonds.

Reproduction Steps:

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Heymrdiedier

you dont have a wishing well on beta?

Are you sure you are not mistaking crystals for diamonds? they both look blue.
If your bonus good is crystals, the wishing well can also award you some crystals, so thats been the confusion with others in the past.
The wishing well also only gives 25 diamonds, if you see a blimp stating more, then its surely crystals you are seeing

DeletedUser2492

you dont have a wishing well on beta?

Are you sure you are not mistaking crystals for diamonds? they both look blue.
If your bonus good is crystals, the wishing well can also award you some crystals, so thats been the confusion with others in the past.
The wishing well also only gives 25 diamonds, if you see a blimp stating more, then its surely crystals you are seeing

I do have a Wishing Well on Beta (I have 77 days left on it)... and yes, I'm positive I am not mistaking the diamonds for crystals. I have had multiple Wishing Wells in my live game, and do not have this same problem there. It is only occurring in Beta.

Heymrdiedier

I do have a Wishing Well on Beta (I have 77 days left on it)... and yes, I'm positive I am not mistaking the diamonds for crystals. I have had multiple Wishing Wells in my live game, and do not have this same problem there. It is only occurring in Beta.
sorry i missed it when ifirst looked, i now clearly see it tho :)
so mistaking it with crystals would be hard in your case in that city, since you won't be getting crystals out of the wells there (but silk instead)