• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Challenge reward Carting library doesn't occur in inventory

Avenahar

Game version: 1.71
HTML5 No:
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: IE 11 (11.0.9600.19230)
Flash Player version: 32.00.101
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution:
Account name: Avenahar
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Challenge

Current situation: I finished the Challenge with 4350/4350 Points but the reward Carting library doesn't appear in my Inventory although it is marked with a hook
__
__

Expected situation:I finished the Challenge with 4350/4350 Points and the reward Carting library appears in my Inventory
__
__

Reproduction Steps
1. game reloaded
2. game reloaded

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Didn't you already have a carting library in your inventory ? I had 1 already (at least that's what I thought I had) and it now shows that I have 2.

Reproduction Steps
1. game reloaded
2. game reloaded
Those ain't the repro steps. Those are more like steps you would do to resolve an issue. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 60107

I just got the Carting Library (and promptly built it). No issues with getting it, so double check your inventiory - maybe its not on the first page, or maybe you already had one and the new one got added to the old.