• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

No tournament awful for players needing the relics

DeletedUser2594

It changed to 6d 2hr. Maybe the person who presses start is only taking one week holiday instead of two

palmira

This is beta, things like this are expected. And now, apparently, we will only miss one tournament so I am really curious about the thing being prepared - that, apparently also, was done one week sooner and we will be testing it during the next week. Can someone shed a light on what to expect???

Disclaimer: I sorely miss the spells and KPs for research and for my abbey, the amuni have been really hard on my spells supply

edeba

Unbelievable, what was the point of screwing up a very important relic tournament?

DeletedUser

as said above, it is a test-server ... on a test- server ..... well they test ...
there is no tournament for 1 week ... there is no death of man no more ... ... pity!

SoggyShorts

I don't think we need to worry us. ;) The developers are probably trying something, maybe a new system, a new feature, a change... Let's wait to know more to rebel us :D After all, Beta is a test server ;)
Remember when they changed the wholesaler without asking beta players what we thought, and messed it up so bad that they had to waste time redoing it?
Or more recently the RR spell? I'm sure someone took the time to come up with the 11 RR in tournament number and the 10:1 exchange for BP, but if they had asked us we would have given them feedback that wasn't furious. You should read the US and EN forums, people were MAD.

there is an announcement here:
Marindor said:
We will be testing something else shortly and therefore the tournaments got postponed. More info will follow soon
That is not an announcement, it's a notice that there will be an announcement.

Imagine you walk into a room, and ask everyone to please be quiet.
Then you say "Attention everyone, I have something important to say"
And then you leave.

DeletedUser

pffffffff ...

stop the obsession for the tournaments ... it's not just about Elvenar ...

Richord

well, that's your opinion:)
kp's=points & stronger wonders, so active players who like to achieve something LOVE the tournament and thus we'd like know exactly what's going on.

DeletedUser

@Richord , that's your opinion... I'm a active player and i don't like the tournament ...

the devs are human and it happens to them to be wrong ... not you? never ???

Richord

not about being active alone, so that doesn't stick.
it's not about being wrong either.
It's about communication, being clear. The tournament is VERY important, so if something goes different than planned, we'd like to know asap.
(see title; players need relics) and spells and kp's etc. and thus (again) we'd like to know what's happening. no obsession or anything else.:)

edeba

This may be a beta server, but they still take your credit card... There isn't any perks for playing it, well, not for this game. I like what I learn for my game on the live server.

I don't like that I don't have enough dust relics until the next dust tournament. I need a gift of 378 dust relics to make up for missing this tournament.

Lushette

The total lack of communication is what is unacceptable. We should have recieved an ingame announcement informing us of this. Instead we found out purely by chance because of going through another message about someone thinking there was a bug in the tournament countdown. When people are building their cities the relics we gain from these tournaments are important especially when its our boost. We may not die because of no tournaments but being flippant about it merely gives the Devs an excuse to continue to treat people with a total lack of respect. This is a beta server, we are, in essence, helping the devs by testing things for them and giving feedback. Yet half the time, scratch that, most of the time they dont even listen to what the majority has to say! So then to just cancel the damn tournaments without even a proper announcement is really pushing it!

Dony

King of Bugs
The total lack of communication is what is unacceptable. We should have recieved an ingame announcement informing us of this. Instead we found out purely by chance because of going through another message about someone thinking there was a bug in the tournament countdown. When people are building their cities the relics we gain from these tournaments are important especially when its our boost. We may not die because of no tournaments but being flippant about it merely gives the Devs an excuse to continue to treat people with a total lack of respect. This is a beta server, we are, in essence, helping the devs by testing things for them and giving feedback. Yet half the time, scratch that, most of the time they dont even listen to what the majority has to say! So then to just cancel the damn tournaments without even a proper announcement is really pushing it!
you may have missed it while gaming 24/7, but for a few hundreds years there was Xmas and New year eve around this time which means normal people doesnt work, stupid game will never be above real life

DeletedUser2630

But you play or buy at a time when you are not working. That's why I, as an IT developer, work most often on holidays and times when others do not work, which is often the most demanding.