• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Presentation of Gamafey or the Satan ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2650
  • Start date

DeletedUser2650

Dear players :)
Dear friends :) :)
Dear fellows :) :) :)

I present me before you today on this first day of 2019 ! In this, certainly, long message but not less interesting, I will reveal to you of what platform I come from :kp:, my personality :human:, my tastes and my passions :culture:

First of all, I’m Gamafey, coming from Elvenar's French server :cool: on which I am in the dwarf era and where I was a member of the community newspaper and the Elvenar Team. A year after arriving on the French platform, I wanted to discover the test server. Here I am on the Beta :D I am currently in era II and develop my city quietly with the help of the Confrérie Française :p

To continue, I am a nice person. It is said of me that I am selfless and generous. I still like being able to help someone and invest in various projects or actions. I am also a hardworking and persevering person. I always try to give the best of myself to achieve my goals! It seems that I would be so cunning and clever too. The regulars of the French forum nicknamed me the "Satan" (you understand the title now :D), I don't understand why :rolleyes:

In addition, I am passionate about computer science but also science. Indeed, I have a good command of basic programming languages like HTML, CSS, PHP and start slightly in the photomontage :kp: Fortunately there are many tutorials on PhotoShop :diamond: I also like everything related to astronomy, medical sciences and other sciences in general (economics, politics, these are very interesting areas and really exciting I find). I also regularly listen to music, mainly the music of the moment (in France !). In more, I speak English and Spanish with a good level (between B1 and B2).

I am happy to arrive on this new forum that is the Beta to meet new players :) For those who wish, you can make me a signature that will replace the one I currently wear ! (See Spoiler)

I would like a nice signature matching my avatar and the theme "Anonymous".

In my signature, I would like the following items to appear (items in parentheses are optional ;) ) :
  • Text 1 : Gamafey
  • Text 2 : Confrérie Française
  • Font : Color, size and font type depend on your choice :)
  • Picture 1 : My forum avatar or an image related to the theme "Anonymous"
  • (Picture 2 : In the theme "Anonymous")
  • Background : Background depend on your choice OR an Elvenar's Background
  • Theme : Dark preferably but you can also try in a clear theme :)
  • (Styles : You can make the creation mysterious, or in a secret agent style...)
  • Size : Depend on your choice as long as it doesn't exceed the measures imposed by the rules of the forum : 500 * 150 pixels
I hope this inspires you, I hope to have many suggestions from you !

:diamond: Wishing you a Happy New Year 2019 and sending you my best wishes :diamond:,​

brunehilde

Hello "Satan ":p;)

Welcome :):)

Very happy to see you here

I am happy to arrive on this new forum that is the Beta to meet new players :)
and find old players;);)
Happy New Year
ps : for you, I had to make great efforts to speak in the language of Shakespeare. I hope there are not too many mistakes.;)

DeletedUser2650

Hello "Satan ":p;)
Welcome :):)
Hello Brune ! Thank you :D

Very happy to see you here
Me too :)

and find old players;);)
Evidently :D

Happy New Year
Thank you ! Happy new year likewise :)
ps : for you, I had to make great efforts to speak in the language of Shakespeare. I hope there are not too many mistakes.;)
Thank you for the efforts ! The Bêta is perfect to maintain his English : it's a reason of my arrival on Bêta ;) Don't worry, I don't look mistakes :)