• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Community Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marindor

Not exactly, but behind the scenes the building is as good as ready yet so I guess within the next few months, you should be able to see it/win it :cool:

Karvest

Hope @Marindor wouldn't be angry for spoilers :rolleyes:
A_Evt_Community_GravityInn13_1_Animated.1545763240.png

CrazyWizard

I hadn't meant to drag this out of the dustbin, I found it whilst rummaging about for something else, but...

Hey @Marindor, is this ever going to come around again?

It's already in game, and given away to lucky forum / facebook users, it can be awarded to a player for doing something special for the community (example I hope @Konniver (elvenarchitect) and @Mykan (Mykans guide on US forums) have been given one for there excellent work)

Arthus

It's already in game and it proved to not be building for community but building only for chosen ones, which divided community more than united. We thought it would be rewarded in events in game with everyone having chance to get it, but it's not, everyone voted to choose this buildings race and bonuses and then almost no one got it.

Loki Blue

@Arthus

Since you clearly did not see my post (or my reply to CrazyWizard): ;)

I hadn't meant to drag this out of the dustbin, I found it whilst rummaging about for something else, but...

Hey @Marindor, is this ever going to come around again?

I asked "again", as in "is this building ever going to be a contest prize in the future"...

Marindor

It's a building we can (and do) use continuesly so it was not just handed out once, but (although very rarely) is handed out throughout the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.