• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fellowships More titles

Richord

As the subject says; I'd like to give my members more titles.

Now I only have 3 options: mages, ambassadors and fellows.
I'd like to give more titles so our FS-members will feel more important/unique and so become even better members:)

Options:

General (for tournaments)

Strategist (for FA (IF it ever becomes worth doing))

Soldier (fellow, but loving the Tournament)

Gatherer (fellow, but loving FA)

and (will add later)

new titles don't need extra options, just a titles to be proud of:)

SoggyShorts

I would love it if the titles actually did something.
E.G.
General: Everyone in the FS gets 2% of this players tournament score added to their own.

Richord

that's not a bad idea:
every K points; 1kp for participating members
every 25? badges made; 1kp for participating member OR
every 10 badges made; 1free badge?
soldiers (eg max 3 to be named) have permanent 2,5% tournament health boost

Richord

'broker' (eg max 3 to be named) have permanent 2,5% extra goods to collect (like micro-MH)

SoggyShorts

'broker' (eg max 3 to be named) have permanent 2,5% extra goods to collect (like micro-MH)
To prevent abuse and fighting the benefits should never go to the title holder., or at least not just to them.
E.G. your "broker" who makes more goods? Everyone else should generate extra goods based on his production.

Perhaps this could be tied to wonders? like
"Soggyshorts the Pious " All FS members get a health bonus to troops based on the pious one's Monastary/sanctuary level
"Soggyshorts the Prosperous" All FS members get a supplies bonus based on the level of his Prosperity Towers
" _______" All FS members get a goods bonus to based on his Mountain halls level

If that's too far off your original idea, I'll start a separate thread later

Richord

no, this is great, any idea for a title with a benefit (preferably (directly) for the whole FS) is welcome.

I started this on NL server too and there was another idea:

Get a 2x2 building -mandatory- for all members and collect from there (1once a day; like the chests you can find in cities)

From your idea; all coins/goods/supplies etc can be collected from that building WHEN you sign in, so you need te be active to get benefits from the titles.

Richord

treasurer (money-player)
1 player max (also cooldown)
members are able to collect coins with a certain % concerning the treasurer. eg 0,1% of MH capacity going up every 2? months with 0,1% to a max of 0,5%?

Marindor

No need to. We don't have any intentions on changing these titles/roles so I'll archive this thread now :)