• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.70

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Dony

King of Bugs

Attachments

• unt.JPG
    unt.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
@Marindor any reason why all collectable icons over buildings lagging after today update? its a bug or optimization? (less frames per animation to save memory?) its not fluent anymore

DeletedUser2478

I have noticed this aswell but what is the idea behind this ? Anybody knows ?

I noticed today, while doing visits through the mobile app, that we are able to go in to other players towns now! Awesome! :)

palmira

I am part of that select group :) Is there a thread for the feedback on the feature?
I guess not, at least couldn't find it.

It is quite cool to visit other cities on mobile, not really useful so far as we can't deposit KPs, but some observations (all in a iPhone XS Max 256 GB)

-Sometimes (happened 3 times so far) the city in question does not load and the game just freezes;
- the buttons are a bit tiny, I used to help all my neighours real fast on mobile now I end up visiting a bunch of them. I hope to get the hang of the new buttons fast but at least i can see their cities, most for the first time :)
- visiting someone from a pull down screen is way easier and now that we can do it maybe we could have a search button?I noticed that the ranking menu only goes up to 2 players below me, is this supposed to be like this?

Last edited:

Karvest

Well, the only feedback that can be reported now - either it show city or not. any other functions are still disabled...

edeba

So we can see chapter icons on event buildings now. Bring on the restoration spells...

SoggyShorts

@Marindor
Can you please clarify for us regarding the RR spell? Some seem to think that your announcement means it will launch very soon, but when I asked during the Live Q&A they said not until after the holidays because the bug-fixers will be on vacation until then.

Dony

King of Bugs
@Marindor
Can you please clarify for us regarding the RR spell? Some seem to think that your announcement means it will launch very soon, but when I asked during the Live Q&A they said not until after the holidays because the bug-fixers will be on vacation until then.
that was answer for live server release, for me that was clear its this year on beta

SoggyShorts

that was answer for live server release, for me that was clear its this year on beta
Hmmm doesn't make much sense to me. I mean they said they don't want to release while programmers are on holidays because of bugs, which I would think is true for Beta too.

That said, I've never seen you wrong before, so I hope your streak continues and you are right again :D

Dony

King of Bugs
bugs must first be found out to be able to fix them and 2 extra weeks for beta testing makes a lot of sense for me, they had plenty of time for this feature already, i dont expect completely bugged version which needs 100% attention from devs, rather some rare cases

SoggyShorts

Right, but if we find, or there is a bug that totally breaks something else(not impossible) there needs to be someone to fix it.
Obviously, I have no idea who is on vacation when, or even how many who's there are.

Deleted User - 86059

Take a chill pill guys the testing is starting EN information would be different than Beta because you special people will get it first as always.