• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Will there be a 14th Chapter

• Thread starter DeletedUser2579
  • Start date

DeletedUser2579

I'm just starting, in ch 4. Any other guests, or are the Amuni their crowning achievement?

Lovec Krys

There are 1 - 2 new races per year usualy, so there will be another one.
If developers are finished in time, there should be one in february. But there can be delay (it was in the past).

SoggyShorts

There are 1 - 2 new races per year usualy, so there will be another one.
If developers are finished in time, there should be one in february. But there can be delay (it was in the past).
From what I understand Chapters 12,13, and 14 were basically completed at the same time. The devs held off releasing them due to the Sentient Goods issue (you need SG for the chapter, which means trading, which means you need x% of players to get there together to create an economy - this is also why SG trades are global instead of just local)

Heymrdiedier

there will be 1 more Guestrace for sure. Its allready in the gamefiles (and been there a while). there is also 1 more factory that hasnt turned into a guest race specific factory yet, so thats for next guestrace.
What comes after it is still a mystery tho, maybe more guestraces? maybe something new? only time will tell (and another 8 months at least :p )

Lovec Krys

there is also 1 more factory that hasnt turned into a guest race specific factory yet, so thats for next guestrace.
Which one do you mean? Magic academy (this probably not due to diamond levels)? Houses? Main Hall? Anything else in the city I missed?

@SoggyShorts From what I read, it looks that idea for chapters 12-14 has been known at the same time, but not all work itself. So for example they knew that T3 would be used for T6, but didn't know details for the race when 12 was released.

iDavis

@shadowblack interesting, I have never realised that! :) And that just proves Elvenar was ready to have 14 chapters (9 guest races) since it's early beginning. Everything fits like a puzzle now. :)

Jaxom

Anyone want to guess what the size will be for level 24 elixir/dust/gems? We have never had one of the 4x6 buildings go to a bigger size. Just curious what kind of space I will need.

Karvest

They have nothing common with halflings style.
Gems is the only one that looks inspired by next GR style, tho... others looks more like orcs style...

Last edited:

DeletedUser2576

Every T6 Manu is 5x5... kinda boring.
Still want some 10x2, 8x3 or 20x1 Buildings

SoggyShorts

Actually, some of them will be 5 wide by 5 tall, and the other will be 5tall by 5 wide.:D
shreddies.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser2579

Which one do you mean? Magic academy (this probably not due to diamond levels)? Houses? Main Hall? Anything else in the city I missed?

The Gems manufactory. That's the one left.

Anyone want to guess what the size will be for level 24 elixir/dust/gems? We have never had one of the 4x6 buildings go to a bigger size. Just curious what kind of space I will need.

lehayes said:
I hope not Karvest, That would ruin Manufactory Row.

Still want some 10x2, 8x3 or 20x1 Buildings

@Sionis Maybe you could try Tetris game?

lehayes said:
That wasn't very nice, Lovec Krys. We already have 8x3, that's big enough. 10x* and 20x* could, maybe would, require city.concept redesign from a layout perspective though.

Actually, some of them will be 5 wide by 5 tall, and the other will be 5 tall by 5 wide.:D

Smart ass! :p