• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.67

SoggyShorts

today's update brings a very important question - conversion rate between blueprints and restoration spells...
Really? There is going to be a bit of a freak out if it isn't 1:1

Some players (like me) have no use for BP, so anything is an improvement, but player with magic cities that work really hard to get blueprints for upgrading every chapter are gonna be pissed if their BP gets cut in half or worse.

SoggyShorts

Hope it would be much more RR per Blueprint than 1:1...
LoL how sad that you said
"Maybe different from 1:1"
and I never even considered for a second that it would be more, I just jumped right to bad.

Unless of course, the entire economy of upgrades will change? 10 RR to upgrade a Mag res, 6 RR to upgrade an event building from chapter X that is Y squares large etc

I love that idea, because it could make them more available if they are worth a lot less each. i.e. you could win 1 from an FA or event box since it's not super powerful. As long as 10th tourney chest gives 8 of them or something

Heymrdiedier

why do you think you will need more then 1 restoration spell to upgrade 1 building? why would they overcomplicate it like that for themselves? :p

Karvest

Last WS upgrade would take 24RR... Not sure how they are going to handle such a big difference.

Dony

King of Bugs
I think there is only 1 way of doing it properly if they want to balance diamond player with the rest, amount of diamonds per upgrade is based on number of tiles
it would be stupid if upgrading 1x1 building was 16xcheaper in diamonds then upgrading 4x4 building if there would be only 1 resto spell for both cases

having blueprint as another way of upgrading any building by 1 level without any conversion to resto spells would make most sense (players can chose which building to upgrade, if they want to do it on 1x1 or 4x4 its up to them)

iDavis

This change is definitely not complicated for developers. On the contrary, now they can make even more interesting ways how to implement it as a reward. In it´s old version it would be quiet difficult to find a way, where, for example 1 RS is not too low or too high reward. Now they can choose something between that and I think that is exactly what were they trying to reach.

And I see a huge step forward in it´s design change as well, now it´ll be significantly easier to find in inventory.

Karvest

Change is not bad, the only problem is converting blueprints (AFAIR they stated that blueprints are going to be replaced by RR, that's why I assumed that blueprints wouldn't be available for upgrades after RR come here).
If they would coexist - no problem at all.

DeletedUser2576

Change is not bad, the only problem is converting blueprints (AFAIR they stated that blueprints are going to be replaced by RR, that's why I assumed that blueprints wouldn't be available for upgrades after RR come here).
If they would coexist - no problem at all.
This,
but the statement you are referring to was made while RR was planned to upgrade one building instead of 1 per tile.
The half year they 'won' with delaying the feature due to unforseen difficulties gave them the time to do this new design.

SoggyShorts

The biggest buildings are 5x5, so I don't see a problem with turning all existing BP into 25 RR.
Sure some players who have saved up a bunch of BP will be able to upgrade many tiny buildings if they want, but that's just their reward for waiting for 2 years :)

edeba

Blue prints are actually very slow to accumulate and they only reason there is a huge surplus of them for a number of players is because of the disgracefully slow implementation of this promise which I think is getting into the two year old range.

Heymrdiedier

problems is, we are getting our hopes up for things that hasnt been close to being announced yet. usually that means we get dissapointed when it actually comes to beta :p

Also im not sure Marindor collects feedback from this thread since theres allready a new feedback thread for a later version :)