• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

NEW website Elvenstats.com!

SoggyShorts

hmm top 1000 of my server or in all servers?
Im activ player on elvenar,. im visiting elvenstats often, but still my city at elvenarchitect is not updated for 2 months.
But have you ever used ES. Before? Like signed in at the top right?

Karvest

Probably the source of the problem is that elvenstats beta crawler is offline for the most of the time and can't get actual city data when it is scheduled for other regions.
I just click on all refresh buttons for my FS when I see it working.

maxiqbert

it's because you need to update when it's working, meaning not right after an update (which are frequent on beta)

Karvest

It's working now and will be working until server restart on monday.
If you want to see your city updated - press update while it's working.

Alcaro

But elvenarchitect is working! I thought that these two sites are like twins.
I really hope they can bring back elvenstats :(, it's so useful!

DeletedUser2734

It seems, I can't create my elvenarchitect-Cityplan out of Elvenstats.com.
It always says to me, I should try a couple hours later again.
Can someone tell me, what is the problem and if it is possible at all, to use elvenstats link to Elvenarchitect at all?
Thank you for answers.

edeba

The problem is how often beta updates... I think usually Sunday/monday is the best time to grab a link...

It seems, I can't create my elvenarchitect-Cityplan out of Elvenstats.com.
It always says to me, I should try a couple hours later again.
Can someone tell me, what is the problem and if it is possible at all, to use elvenstats link to Elvenarchitect at all?
Thank you for answers.

Deleted User - 81672

@SoggyShorts do you know why the update map to elvenarchitech works very intermittently lately.
And also the weekly report is late lately (was ready on Tuesday last time).

Deleted User - 81190

@SoggyShorts do you know why the update map to elvenarchitech works very intermittently lately.
And also the weekly report is late lately (was ready on Tuesday last time).
You're replying to a thread from more than a year ago. Soggy hasn't been playing for quite some time now, and he never had anything to do with ElvenStats to begin with.

Deleted User - 81672

@MinMax Gamer helpful as it is your post, do you know who can answer the questions above? Maybe use elvenstats thread.

Alcaro

hoping that @elvenstats will read this, I just want to point out that Tournament results are flawed in the FS stats. They show only the points brought by the fellows, not the points added by Tourny Perk. In my FS's case this means it shows a chest less.
For a young FS which wants to get more fellows, getting 8 chests or 9 chests is not the same thing.