• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [24715] Double-Day notification shows SunFlare

Elrondriel

Game version: v1.69-(ee183ed) (2018-11-22 08:52) > issue already there 7:00 in the morning (still v1.68 I guess)
HTML5 Yes/No: both HTML5 and Flash version
Game world:
Beta ZZ1
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
FireFox Quantum 63.0.1
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Win7 (64bit)
Screen resolution:
1920 x 1080
Account name:
Elrondriel
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable) n/a

Current situation:
The icon on the double-day notification shows a sun flare (Harvest Festival).

Expected situation:
Icon should show the delicacies-cookie.

Reproduction Steps
load city in browser in the morning
wonder about icon
don't have the time to report
load city in browser in the evening
note that icon is still wrong ...

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
DD.png

salandrine

also no double day, tried with 2 different computers and Win7 and Win10, also with Opera and FF

deleted cookies and flash cookies, restart of Computer, nothing helped

Marindor

Hi guys,

Could anyone not seeing double delicacies today, confirm if they were one of the people previously removed from the Winter Event?

DeletedUser2387

Hi guys,

Could anyone not seeing double delicacies today, confirm if they were one of the people previously removed from the Winter Event?
Yes! so it is, people they not removed from the Winter Event have a double day in my FS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2439

I also don't have Double Delicacy Day AGAIN, This is the second time I have missed out on this bonus NOT Happy.

DeletedUser2593

yeah, I don't have a double day. Previously, I was excluded from the winter event.

Alpha-74

I still haven't double delicacy
And i confirm my removal from winter event aswell last week

Last edited:

salandrine

yes, last time I was thrown out the event and also out of double day, Event went back same day, but double day was still missing whole day long.

palmira

no doubleday here, and I had the bug a few days back. Does this mean we won't be having doubledays at all?

DeletedUser2378

We have a member in our fellowship who says that she didn't experience the disappearing event/quests a few days ago but she is also unable to see double days today... just a FYI.

Marindor

Hi guys,

Just a quick update: We're still looking into the matter and are trying to get the Double Days back for you guys. When we know more, we'll let you know. Sorry for the wait. :)

Marindor

Hi everyone,

Good news: For the next Double Delicacies days, the issue should now be fixed. Unfortunately we can't compensate for missed Delicacies yesterday, but from now on, at least everyone should be able to get them again :)