• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Manufactory liv3->liv4 is expensive

DeletedUser

For upgrade liv1->liv2 need 26 supplies, easy
liv2->liv3 need 52 supplies, easy
But for upgrade planks manufactory liv3->liv4 need 82 planks?
82 planks for an increase of 3 planks a day (16->19), to recover it takes 28 days....is an excessive cost!
Marbel with my bonus, need 82marble for an increase of 7= 12 days
Steel, need 164 steel for an increase of 7= 24 days

You did it to push to produce only the goods with 3 bonus and getting players to exploit the market??

DeletedUser

Upgrading is expensive so people don't have level 10 buildings in a week, you have to work for it. Upgrading to level 4 is expensive at first, but in time it will have earned itself back. You're not supposed to earn those 82 marbles back the same day, or even in 2 days. You can indeed use the trading option, or buy more goods with gold.

DeletedUser126

Yeah, the good part is once you get bonuses and upgrade quite a bit it gets better. I have 600/3h stone income right now :)

DeletedUser2579

Never buy goods with gold only knowledge, sell your goods 'cause you're full

Heymrdiedier

Never buy goods with gold only knowledge, sell your goods 'cause you're full

huh? i dont get this advice.
All i do with my coins is buy goods with them. I dont buy KP with coins because i need those kp to be cheap enough to do the event quests.
And the price of goods reset every day so it doesnt matter there

DeletedUser

You did it to push to produce only the goods with 3 bonus and getting players to exploit the market??
Yes :D You should only build manufactories for your bonus and trade for the other goods. Building the others is just inefficient.

DeletedUser2579

All i do with my coins is buy goods with them. I dont buy KP with coins because i need those kp to be cheap enough to do the event quests.
good to know

SoggyShorts

KP never gets too expensive. I buy KP almost every day and they still cost under well under 2m
Any event will only ask for maybe "buy 60 KP" total which is nothing, one instant and an overnight collect. Maybe have to visit neighbors if doing a 30 day event in 2 days.
KP is worth way way way more than the sad amount of goods the wholesaler gives for coins IMO.

DeletedUser2579

82 planks for an increase of 3 planks a day (16->19), to recover it takes 28 days....is an excessive cost!

Did you mean to say that you have more than level 1 of your 1st tier [:marble::steel::plank:] non-boosted goods? If so, stop wasting space. I'm about to delete my 1st tier boosted goods and only run them at level 1 too. I wouldn't have tier 1 goods if not for the games; there you need quantity not volume, save that for the top 1 [:elixir::magicdust::gem:] or 2 [:silk::crystal::scroll::elixir::magicdust::gem:] tiers. If all you have is 1st tier, then by all means build at least 3 boosted and trade for the rest.

Besides, they are really charging you these inflated prices for the refurbishments needed to prepare you for the true increase, the size change.

Last edited by a moderator:

edeba

The pay back in goods is insane for t1 when upgrading. If you are lucky, there might be a generous higher level player on your map or in your f/s that might help you with the upgrading. I've given 10-20k goods donations to low level players on my map on live a few times and I do grab cross trades while they are still small.

I think the calculations for upgrading for t1 upgrading at lower levels could be improved as there is very long payback times.

But, do make sure that you are not upgrading non-boosted manufacturies, just build your boosted and trade for the rest. And the make sure you play your boosted tournaments as hard as you can to increase your boost faster.