• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

lika1961

Could we please have some feedback on what the situation is? It has been a long time now since the quests disappeared and we need an update.

Deleted User - 60107

There IS a solution! Why not do away with the Questing icons entirely? - and just let the game keep score of the stuff you collect, and notify you whenever you complete an Item?
Go away with your common sense! These are Elvenar's Fellowship (mis)Adventures. Comomn sense has no place here. :p

On a more serious note, it's Friday and the developers usually don't work on weekends, so if we don't get a fix for the quests by the end fo the day I won;t expect a fix before Monday. In that case they will either cancel the current FA, restart it, or extend it.

Jackluyt

On a more serious note, it's Friday and the developers usually don't work on weekends, so if we don't get a fix for the quests by the end fo the day I won;t expect a fix before Monday. In that case they will either cancel the current FA, restart it, or extend it.

OMG!
I hope they don't cancel it!
Our fellowship is in first place!!

Jackluyt

Well done to the design team for fixing this so soon!!

45717295_10212795526383618_1012308132216438784_n.jpg

We are getting an extra 24 hours!!

Who says the designers are unsympathetic!
:) :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser2378

My 3 hour timer's just ended on my Workshops and now the Adventure quests are missing again.

TomatoeHu

I would like to decline the FA, can i have that quest giver?

Seems all you have to do now is boot someone and no longer get to play.... that's a pretty amazing glitch. How do you invent new ways to break an FA version that has had zero updates other then the prizes. There is no fix to our ever exhausted requests for decline cycling to be improved. there is no revised map or badge quantities adjusted. It alll looks the same as the last time we did this version so how come it cant work again?

Is there no review team in Innos head office, like no one gets together and looks over a release? just sand bag us and hope we survive the roll out?
How much would it cost to hire someone to work an extra 10 hours on it ? The running joke in town is "what will they break this time" ...can you not try to redeem yourselves Inno?

Does Inno think we are soooo eager to have an FA again that we will take what ever they throw at us? There are better games out there, better Inno made games. Why no integrity or self respect when making content for Elvenar? The answer is no, we are not eager for your FA's so at least give us the courtesy of the same pile of stinky poo we can rely on, rather than a "new" more broken version.

CrazyWizard

Seems all you have to do now is boot someone and no longer get to play.... that's a pretty amazing glitch. How do you invent new ways to break an FA version that has had zero updates other then the prizes. There is no fix to our ever exhausted requests for decline cycling to be improved. there is no revised map or badge quantities adjusted. It alll looks the same as the last time we did this version so how come it cant work again?

Is there no review team in Innos head office, like no one gets together and looks over a release? just sand bag us and hope we survive the roll out?
How much would it cost to hire someone to work an extra 10 hours on it ? The running joke in town is "what will they break this time" ...can you not try to redeem yourselves Inno?

Does Inno think we are soooo eager to have an FA again that we will take what ever they throw at us? There are better games out there, better Inno made games. Why no integrity or self respect when making content for Elvenar? The answer is no, we are not eager for your FA's so at least give us the courtesy of the same pile of stinky poo we can rely on, rather than a "new" more broken version.

Maybe underlying they did make some changes to the code to prepare for a better way to handle it? *wishfull thinking*

Deleted User - 60107

Well said. Unfortunately, this is Team Elvenar. Their motto seems to be: If it's not broken, we'll break it and then fix it.

I'm actually quite impressed how they managed to break a working FA version in 2 different, and unrelated, ways. That takes some talent (and a complete lack of testing).

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Well said. Unfortunately, this is Team Elvenar. Their motto seems to be: If it's not broken, we'll break it and then fix it.

I'm actually quite impressed how they managed to break a working FA version in 2 different, and unrelated, ways. That takes some talent (and a complete lack of testing).
If they would make bugfree code, us QA mods would have nothing to do, and nobody would be able to get free diamonds for reporting bugs. So i'm pretty sure they intentionally add some bugs... ;)

edeba

Well said TomatoeHu.

There have been awesome suggestions for how to fix the interface, how to make the prizes come in line with the effort and consistently, the message from players is we hate this thing...

I am pretty sure if the interface was fixed so that it would keep track of what I collected, and then I went in and made my badges, I would probably really like the FA. But what it does now is just make collecting a torturous affair, and frustration from not having the correct badge clicked through so that 1 or 2 day item just got messed up, and my collection times for everything is offset by the time it takes to click through everything... Instead of having everything needing resetting within a couple minutes of each other, so things can be as much as 20 minutes off!?!?

That crafting thing you just built looks like a way better interface for the FA, we get everything collected and then have up to 5 crafting slots in the MA to make as many badges as you've opened slots in the MA. I would make short times, max 2 hours if you have no premium slots, for the longer badges, and then 80% of that time for 2 slots, 60% for 3 slots, 40% for 4 slots, and 20% for 5 slots. Even make a new FA page start with one slot and make opening extra FA slots premium to pay for the redesign...

But seriously, I think we are getting close to two years with this massively poor design without a meaningful redesign. Great idea, A+, implementation F-. Response to player feedback F-. I maintain that this thing should have been shelved until it was fixed.

Oh, and I don't understand why people put money into a FA, but I do know of a guy that put at least 30,000 diamonds, if not more into one of these events, and it is done, you drove him away, good job, this event truly bites the hand that feeds it...

SoggyShorts

well this is beta, you can expect that something breaks on daily basis
But things don't break on their own. If we saw some little progress in improving the FA and along the way something was broken then fine, that is totally understandable, but zero improvements to the quest system other than removing "confirm decline" in over a year does not make anyone think that they are working on it.
There should be more fixes and improvements than breakages.

Deleted User - 62044

I do not like it, the problem of the adventures is the game system that is literally unbearable,
the awards is not just about the adventures, the tournaments, events and others give prizes of laughter, in 90% it is not worth it or participate

It is sad that another adventure is announced without fixing anything, simply putting another one equal to the previous one and that also fails, I sincerely believe that they should stop them until they are as people want them to be, eliminate them definitively or do something new
I, for my part, i have decided not to participate anymore in protest, I do not care as the solutions or not, or give away thousands of diamonds, it is a shame that the players suffer something under eternal promises of solutions that never arrive , and I'm afraid that the solutions for FA when they arrive will be too late.

Richord

Besides this: Rewards are STILL RUBBISH, improve them at least 4x to even start making it interesting and more like 9-10x to make it comparable to the Tournament.
We still have TWO other problems that are STILL not fixed:
1-Somebody with 1 badges appears on a waypoint above somebody who was in first ánd added more badges.
2-When i click on '+', that stupid counter jumps to 4 and when I click on '-', it goes to 3 and then 0. (for example; differs per amount)
Whatever the reason, even if intended, this is ridiculous and should be fixed so clicking on the plus or minus adds/subtracts only ONE.

just for the kp's we did 1 path in stage 1&2, some said they would like the portalbooster in 3, but barely anybody even replies on mails concerning FA, so it's pretty much dead in our #1 FS on this server.
and my FS on NL-server dislikes it too and refrains from participating actively as well.
Wake up inno; changes must be made and they must be big! ... :)

edeba

As I read the fine print I wondered if all of our suggests came across as being in fine print...

Besides this: Rewards are STILL RUBBISH, improve them at least 4x to even start making it interesting and more like 9-10x to make it comparable to the Tournament.
We still have TWO other problems that are STILL not fixed:
1-Somebody with 1 badges appears on a waypoint above somebody who was in first ánd added more badges.
2-When i click on '+', that stupid counter jumps to 4 and when I click on '-', it goes to 3 and then 0. (for example; differs per amount)
Whatever the reason, even if intended, this is ridiculous and should be fixed so clicking on the plus or minus adds/subtracts only ONE.

just for the kp's we did 1 path in stage 1&2, some said they would like the portalbooster in 3, but barely anybody even replies on mails concerning FA, so it's pretty much dead in our #1 FS on this server.
and my FS on NL-server dislikes it too and refrains from participating actively as well.
Wake up inno; changes must be made and they must be big! ... :)