• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [24469] Missing FA badge quests & Adventure Map

• Thread starter DeletedUser2378
  • Start date

DeletedUser2378

Game version: v1.68-(776ea15) (2018-11-09 16:15)
HTML5: No
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Mozilla Firefox
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Screen resolution: high
Account name: CiraKelley
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
Quest title:
Fellowship Adventures Badges

Current situation: As soon as my workshops were ready to collect this afternoon, my Adventures badges disappeared. A couple minutes later, the banner to the Adventures map disappeared. Then the game crashed. I refreshed several times and everything is still missing.

(As a side note, I did expel a member from my fellowship earlier today. This bug happened as soon as my workshops timer ended)

__
__

Expected situation: To be able to view and use the Adventure badges and access the Adventure Map.
__
__

Reproduction Steps

Screenshots of the bug:
It won't upload (gets stuck at 95% but was sent to Support earlier)

(Tried switching to HTML and using different browsers. No change.)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks CiraKelley, confirmed. It is indeed removing a Fellowship Member that triggers this issue. We would advise all Mages and Archmages not to remove any Members until this issue is resolved. Apologies for the inconvenience

maxiqbert

for those who suffer the problem, are you willing to make a further test? like changing your own rank, to go back to member for a minute?
there is a risk that the person giving you your rank back may suffer some inconvenience too :rolleyes:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
for those who suffer the problem, are you willing to make a further test? like changing your own rank, to go back to member for a minute?
I just tried that, and unfortunately it did not work. Still unable to access the FA, even as a Fellow now I've kicked someone.

I'm still working on trying to determine whether the rewards get awarded at the end of the stage even if you are not able to participate any longer, however I omitted to contribute anything before I excluded myself by kicking someone :oops: so I've turned that question over to the rest of the team. Hopefully we can find out the answer soon :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
@AmySteele we had this happen to our AM. She has already inserted a badge in stage 1. Can we move to stage 2? Will she get the stage 1 rewards?

Good news! Yes, even if you no longer see the FA, you do still get the rewards for any stage you contributed to. Many thanks to @Scoobydoo for assistance with testing that :)

Your AM will of course not be able to contribute anything to stage 2 for now unfortunately as she will be unable to see it until we have resolved the issue.

DeletedUser2378

I had 26 badges ready to go in my inventory before I lost the ability to play in the Adventures. I understand they might be gone for good, even if I am able to play again after Monday...it's just sad and mildly upsetting. :(

DeletedUser2378

Any idea if the (arch)mages who were affected by this bug will have a chance to participate in the rest of the Adventures on Beta? I'd just like to know what to do with my town for the next few days. Thanks!

Marindor

This issue should now be resolved for new cases. Unfortunately it's not possible for us to get the Archmages that are currently locked out of the FA, back into it for this round, sorry.