• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

slide

I've just lost one of my questgivers for the FA, reloaded the game but he's still gone, has anybody else lost one of theirs?

Richord

Good that you finally let us know (somewhere) that you're busy with a new form of quest-system.

BUT HURRY UP, I already hate it again clicking sooooo many times.

Rewards are STILL RUBBISH, improve them at least 4x to even start making it interesting and more like 9-10x to make it comparable to the Tournament.
----
edit; lost 1 quest too

DeletedUser724

I hope Inno can honor completion of all waypoint in Map 3 as a compensation
so we can just focus Map 1 and 2 only
that bug cost player on producing 1-day item in time
1-day short...compensate all waypoint of Map 3 is the break-even compensation

maxiqbert

well, it's not very competitive then

MalpA

I think that You want to much ... entire map for a few hour ? Nonsense in my opinion... You dont have to colect Your production now, You always can wait till they fixed this, so You loos 3-4 hourse, map 3 is like 2 days at least ;)

DeletedUser1953

Sure the new quest system is very easy, no ennoying button, it read in your thought, but they missed something the USB thought reader does not exist !

Or compare it to the Halloween event: I finished that on Live in 15 minutes (without using diamonds or instants)
I tried it in 13 minutes but the most difficult part was the one day production ! :D

DeletedUser724

I think that You want to much ... entire map for a few hour ? Nonsense in my opinion... You dont have to colect Your production now, You always can wait till they fixed this, so You loos 3-4 hourse, map 3 is like 2 days at least ;)

it is not 3 to 4 hours
I think u do not sleep, but I do sleep...sleeping time is coming for me ( u do not need to sleep as it seems u do not count it )
I do not have a "Inno alarm clock" to wake me up and
even I wake up, I cannot set those 1 day production to be collect while I normally sleep in next day

things are push...every schedule will push
especailly all schedule are broken...

May be I should ask both Map 2 and Map 3 as a compensation....

Angeduciel

No quest during a FA?! Hummm.... I think it is en enjoyable moment and it re balance a bit the effort we have to put in versus the ridiculous gains :D

edeba

Just read through the comments and the consensus is so very clear, the FA is a lot of effort and the rewards are crap.

The FA would be a lot better if there was say 3 kp rewards attached to every waypoint. You'd get super working together to make sure people on put one badge to make sure the most people could get the 3kp.

The second page should be 5 kp per waypoint and the last page 10 kp per waypoint.

Now you've got an event worth going for and you have a lot more cooperative playing to maximize what the team collects. Probably also some infighting when some teammate dumps 10 badges on one way point, but there would be the challenge of real cooperative teamwork...

You could even mix it up, one path 3 kp another 30 minute instants and the 3rd path a mixed range of spells, second page 5kp, 1 hour time instants and 2 spells per waypoint and the last page a 10 kp path, 2 hour time instants, and 4 spells per waypoint.

Alpha-74

It's been a long time we're stopped now. I'm worried about what will happen. The FA will be canceled? It would be unfair for fellows who sacrificed buildings to do it :(.

Jackluyt

I think that instead of giving custom buildings to just the top few fellowships, there should be three unique buildings as stage prizes every Adventure - something very special that can't be acquired anywhere else that EVERYONE can win, not just the Elite.
And NOT A 'Set'!!

There are lots of players who build pretty cities and really like unusual buildings - and even those who dislike F A and don't play, would be tempted by a special edition collectible building!!!

It would do a lot to get people playing the Adventures again.

I hope the design team will consider this!!

Jackluyt

Another thought!

The dysfunctional questing system is chasing people away, and giving the Adventures a bad name - because of the disproportional effort required to gain prizes which are pretty ordinary.

There IS a solution! Why not do away with the Questing icons entirely? - and just let the game keep score of the stuff you collect, and notify you whenever you complete an Item?

That would make the Adventures so much easier, and more enjoyable - and it might bring back the players who couldn’t be bothered right now.
:) :)