• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Karvest

AFAIR no one complained that he didn't got prize, and I'm pretty sure such situations (items invested only into not closed waypoint) was a thing during all those FA in the past. So I guess item placed anywhere is enough.

DeletedUser

Could someone please clarify: There is a story going around that unless a waypoint is closed, the contribution you make will not count towards getting the stage prize - i.e. if you put one single Adventure Item on an un-closed waypoint on say the yellow path, and then your fellowship completes the Blue Path and takes the prize - you get nothing.

This is not the way I have always understood it - that any Item placed anywhere on the Stage Map guarantees you the prize.

Which is correct, please?
No, any donation counts, no matter if a waypoint is closed or not.

Jackluyt

Here are out EPL Notes on the Adventures!
Still being edited and stuff added, but mostly finished.

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

https://tinyurl.com/ybs42c4e

You are welcome to share the link with friends and neighbors who do not play on Beta.

All comments and suggestions are most welcome.

Jackluyt

Everything you needed to know about the new Fellowship Adventures that started on Thursday 6 September in Beta World!
Please give it a Like and Subscribe if you want to be notified about more videos like this!!
:)

DeletedUser2326

I love instants, but we get enough AW instants from the tournaments to not need them in the adventures. Sizeable time, culture and even kp bar count boosts would have been nice, especially the time ones. My fellowship in Beta is too small to participate, but I'm part of two in live worlds that are not. Even in those big cities, I have no desire to work my rear off for the prizes offered.

Jackluyt

I think the designers are missing a trick!
They have given custom buildings to the top 10 fellowships; why not give unique, useful collectible buildings to EVERYONE as Stage prizes?
There are a lot of players who are obsessive collectors who would love these - and it would surely get more players enthusiastic about the FA's!!

Jackluyt

By the way: The video I posted above shows how much easier the Quests are when working on the App! For those of you who have not tried it yet...

DeletedUser2326

"On Thursday, November 8th we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures on Beta, in setup D!"

Would someone tell me what setup D is?

Karvest

Probably they would make new thread when something new would actually appear (like new quest system).

DeletedUser2194

Hmm, a bit disappointed with the prizes already... the prizes motivated 0 of the people in my Beta Fellowship, myself included. A Carting library is nice, but a LOT of work for Stage 2. Trading Outpost is great, but Level 3 is really difficult to get for something like that. And the Instants could be better too. 30 KP for Round one, and 35 for Round 2? That's a heck of a lot of effort for a Fellowship for low trade off. And don't get me started on the ONE 14 hr and 8 hr Instants in Round 3. Sure it's alright, but I have over 15 of each and could sure live without.

Simple way to redeem this: Scrap the expiration. I didn't see an expiration date on either Library or Outpost, but I'm assuming it's there. If it's not, they have incredible redemptive value. A Library that doesn't expire would be something worth keeping, and having a 5% Settlement Instant every two days for the rest of the time on Elvenar is lucrative. (OK, maybe an expiration date on the Outpost. But doubling it, or halving the time you receive the Settlement Instants would work just as well)

If you're not willing to do this, next time: These are good prizes, but hard to get. Bump 'em all down a notch. The first chest would be the Carting Library and KP Instants, second Trading Outpost and Time Instants, the third a Wishing well with a 20 hr and 30 KP Instant. Preferably delay the expiring time on all of these, especially the Well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maillie

I realize that some people love to add KPs to their AWs, but honestly, you can buy KPs, and you can earn them every week in the tournaments. You are given KPs constantly that can be used in your AW. That's 24 KPs every day for free. I don't feel that they are worthy of the amount of work that goes into the Fellowship Adventures. My scout takes literally days to return, my Main Hall took 55 hours to upgrade, and I was very much looking forward to time boosts. Those are something we can't get for free, and usually only in events. AW Instants mean very little when KPs can be earned in a multitude of ways. For the determination it takes to even get to the third stage there should be much better rewards than things we get every hour of every day and loads of every Saturday. This takes a lot of the fun out of the game, especially for the small players that already get stiffed in tournaments.

SoggyShorts

I don't feel that they are worthy of the amount of work that goes into the Fellowship Adventures.
In a group of 25 players, you need to make over 30 badges each just to get 3rd prize.

I think that the amount of effort in the FA is close to how much I put into the last major event, and that event gave me 2 sets, 4 trading posts, dozens of instants and KP. Pretty close to the same effort, but 20x more rewards from the event. Doesn't make sense.

Or compare it to the Halloween event: I finished that on Live in 15 minutes (without using diamonds or instants) How do those timers and big building compare to the FA?
reward vs effort is way off.