• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Mobile v1.64.0 does not run

• Thread starter DeletedUser1833
  • Start date

DeletedUser1833

Game version: 1.64.0 app
HTML5 Yes/No:
Game world: beta, Arendyll, Winyandor (not relevant to problem)
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 5.1 on HUDL2
Flash Player version:
Operating System: Android
Screen resolution:
Account name:
Cubit (not relevant to problem)
Humans or Elves: Both (not relevant to problem)

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
Received an update notification via Google Play, installed it, game then failed to load. Uninstalled, reinstalled afresh, game fails to load. The white INNO screen flashes up momentarily then quits.
__

Expected situation:
Game should run, as it has ever since the mobile app was first released.
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. Install v1.64.0 mobile app
2. Tap icon to play

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi folks, sorry to see you're having problems loading the game. Could you try going to your device settings, and make sure you don't have any power saving modes enabled? (On Samsung phones this is usually found under Device Maintenance>Battery, I'm not sure about other mobile devices. I don't have this issue right now, but this fixed it for me when it occurred with a previous update some time ago

DeletedUser2526

I run my App on my Chromebook, always have and i have rebooted, reinstalled, cleaned cache etc several times and still NO GO....

DeletedUser1833

No power saving mode(s). And nothing has changed on my tablet apart from the Elvenar app version.
Can I go back to v1.63?

Marindor

Hi guys! Could you please turn off the push notifications on your device and let us know if that resolves this issue?

DeletedUser1833

Turned off Show Notifications for the Elvenar app : no difference.
Re-booted the device : no difference, app still bombs out after a flash of the white 'InnoGames' screen.

DeletedUser

Same with Bluestacks, tried to find every notifications and turned it off, still no Elvenar. :(
My other emulator Nox also stop working today. :(
No more NH from me for a while...

Last edited by a moderator:

Wowwie

Have uninstalled cleared setting cache done all the above mentioned
Sent report to support
its is the only app that does not work
and has not worked since the 4th of October
Crashes as soon as it is opened

Wowwie

Have uninstalled cleared setting cache done all the above mentioned
Sent report to support
its is the only app that does not work
and has not worked since the 4th of October
Crashes as soon as it is opened
I see from other post this is not a first time occurence how was it fixed in the past

Wowwie

Still not working Blue stacks says its an Inno problem
They have upgraded so make sure you updated
but the download on Google play for Elvenar is the corrupted file it is not updated
Even new players wanting to join are having a hard time
Read the reviews

DeletedUser1833

It's difficult to see how AK Instants, Amuni Techs, or Inventory values, could have had any impact on the pre-login activation of the game. So, one could guess that the problem lies with the implementation of the reworking of the world selection process?
However it then becomes hard to imagine such drastic changes from one version to the next that would cause the app to now bomb out before reaching (or even getting close to!) the login page.
If it's that difficult to resolve, people, can't you just back it out and let us have a working app back (while you 'fix' it)?! True, the "old" method switching between worlds was a bit of pain, but it was a mere trifle of an inconvenience compared to not having the app at all!

Marindor

Hi guys,

A small update: It always takes a while to roll out new app versions through all app stores, so for mobile issues it's expectable to need more time to resolve it. We expect to have a new app version with a fix available on Monday.