• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Legendary Boosts

DeletedUser1163

Some of us elves in my fellowship are wondering what, in the name of hobbits, are Legendary Boosts? Any help is most appreciated.

DeletedUser1681

Legendary Boosts ? where did you see that mentioned then ?
I don't have an answer, but a couple of guesses...

1. It's been mentioned that occasionally something that's somewhere in the future pops up unintetionally.
2. Another thing that people have pointed out is that Innogames is not very consistent in naming things - same thing but another name used.

... so, just guessing, maybe there are such things but I just can't make the connection right now.

DeletedUser1163

"Legendary" is a rarity category for instants and summonings, not a specific booster type. If you look into the inventory, the color code for the legendary category is the violet frame. You will find the wording "Legendary Booster" in the item information window.
I wonder if the Trading Post that produces a Profit Portal Spell is a legendary boost. It boosts your resources in whatever guest race portal you've built.

Karvest

lvl1 portall profit spell (5%) is not legendary, it's have lowest rarity rating (same as 3m and 7m time boosters). lvl8 (100%) is legendary, but you can't get it from Trading Post. Trading Post itself is not legendary too (but it have bigger rarity rating than spells it produce).

DeletedUser404

How do you use the legendary boosters? I can't find any instructions on how to use them anywhere.

Deleted User - 60107

"Legendary" is just a rarity. "Legendary" boosters are used the same way any other time boosters are used - that is, they can be used on any screen that has a timer with more than 10 seconds left.