• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Elven architect - Latest updates

Konniver

That's my fault. As Karvest pointed out in the FA thread, it's multiplied by your combined ancient wonder levels.

It's now fixed.

Karvest

They are still there in game files.
The only significant thing changed since Amuni arrived - fixed issue with Temple of Sustainability and Temple of Veneration had incorrect prestige multiplier.
@Konniver need to fix it too.

Konniver

i am not seeing these ranking points in the ingame popup. Were they removed?

I've removed the ranking points bonus for now as it hadn't been officially announced.

They are still there in game files.
The only significant thing changed since Amuni arrived - fixed issue with Temple of Sustainability and Temple of Veneration had incorrect prestige multiplier.
@Konniver need to fix it too.

Fixed. Thanks!

DeletedUser2408

Hello @Konniver

it looks like you forgot something valuables to install in your elvenarchitect.com :)
It's the building called "Moon Mirror"

DeletedUser1163

Does anyone know what the legendary boosters are? Is it the Portal Profit Spell produced in the Trading Post?

Konniver

Important Update Regarding Saving In The City Planner

On the 23rd November 2018, there will be some changes made to the website that will affect saves made with the city planner.

Saving by Browser

The website will start enforcing secure connections by moving from HTTP to the HTTPS protocol. Browsers do not recognise that these are the same website, so saves made in the HTTP version will no longer be accessable.

Old: http://www.elvenarchitect.com/
New: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/

For the next few weeks, you can move your city plan to the HTTPS version by using one of the other save methods, and then start using the secure version immediately.

Saving by Link

Space is constantly being added to keep up with demand for saving with this method and I'm unable to add more without a significant increase in hosting costs. So it's about to time to start cleaning some of the old plans out to make space for the new.
  • City plans that have not been viewed in the past 6 months will be deleted.
  • All other city plans are safe!
You can refresh the expiry date on your plan by simply visiting it.

Please note ...

Once these changes have been made, I will not be able to restore any of your city plans that are no longer accessible.

SoggyShorts

@Konniver
Will file saves continue to work if unused for more than 6 months?
filesave.png

If I copy this and save in a notepad for example.

edeba

Getting this error message on Elvenstats... So I am not sure which end the problem is arising from...

upload_2018-12-2_9-48-4.png

Angeduciel

Hello
I am trying to load my city from Elvenstats into elvenarchitect, and everything loads but the cultural buildings. First time I see this type of issue. Cities on the Live server loads correctly but cities from zz1 don't. Any body else is having this problem?

Konniver

This is a result of the underlying changes to event buildings surrounding the Royal Restoration Spell.

It's a bit difficult for me to fix at the moment, being that time of year, but I'll try to get it sorted this week. Apologies!

Konniver

Sorry for the delay on this but it had been a "royal pain" *nods* to solve.

Update: Royal Restoration Spell & City Plans

The introduction of the Royal Restoration Spell on beta significantly restructured the way event buildings are stored in the game. This resulted in the city plans on Elven Architect to become "corrupted" and it would appear like these event buildings were missing.

It's been a "major headache" for the Inno developers to implement this spell, and has been the same for me to ensure city plans are preserved but I believe that they should all be working again. If you are still missing buildings, please let me know.

Thanks and happy new year!

DeletedUser2576

Hey @Konniver ,
i think there still some buildings missing.
Generated the city via elvenstats and you can see the right side of the city being empty while ingame he has the winterset there:
https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/5c09e098d2524fe8922e51367909d154/

I am fine with this being fixed with the rollout of the RR because i understand it's annoying to do changes everytime Inno decides to roll back the feature on beta.

edit:
here the screenshot of the city (DE5):
cityjpg.jpg

Cheers,
Syo