• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [23558] Unable to open Tournament via Tent

Karvest

There were no updates last few days, no wonder it still not working.
congratulations with 10 chests.;)

DeletedUser1163

If you're competing in the tournament, don't click on the tent (bottom center of screen) because the game will freeze. Just click on the small window that appears on the World Map screen. It can be a pain in the neck to have to follow the arrows but we have no choice until the game devs fix this problem.

DeletedUser1163

Sorry, not using HTML5. There are too many problems using that program. I haven't checked to see if I can enter the tournament using the tent at the bottom of the screen. Some of my friends are telling me it's working and they also don't use HTML5. I'll check in the mornin'.

Richord

using something that is slow and sometimes not readable?
I stick to:
Fix it sooner, stop all other bugproblem/alignments/updates, fix big bugs first.

TomBrady

If the developers intentions are to dissuade folk from playing Tournaments and thus play on the Beta server to eventually roll down this server then they are doing an ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT job.

For goodness sake guys...get the Tournament bug fixed...it's almost TEN DAYS !!!!

maxiqbert

there is a change!
it's not working with html5 anymore:eek:

edit : I reloaded and it worked. It was nonetheless the very same freezing than with flash at the very same moment

charlemagne3

So this issue has been ongoing for several weeks - I can do ONE province from the tournament tent - and then trying to load any other province everything freezes.....so I can spend all day searching the world map...or switch to HTML which I absolutely hate!!!! HTML drags - like trying move through molasses. Background codes popped up the last time I tried to use it.

Would think after several weeks the tournament issue would be FIXED!!!!!