• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Karvest

I think @edeba understands how to use sheets to organize FA in fellowship, but your one is too complicated to use by an average elvenar player, who is not familiar with computers and can hardly fill in his current ready badges on a regular basis. We tried to force our members to show what they have invested in previous FA's, but it was too hard for half of them... Now I just update invested badges stats for them from time to time in semi-automatic way using my companion app (need to click all waypoints ingame then copy-paste stats into google sheet), so they can see what we need to produce with much less efforts (the only requirement for them - update their current badges amount + 1-2day badges in production as often as they can).
Something like this can be easily implemented ingame, more accurate, and even with some "prediction", showing amount of currently started productions (if they would be gathered for appropriate quest), so that it would require zero efforts from FS members, only AM need to select which waypoints should be closed and everybody will see whole picture.

TomatoeHu

LOL, it is a learning curve and taught with patience, encouragement and hugs! My team certainly has learned a lot about spreadsheets, I certainly have not stopped making them ;) I do thank all of them for learning it, taking all responsibility off my shoulders to get the FA done - the FA is completely optional in our fellowship and we always finish. They work very well together ♥ Derps are Awesome!

CrazyWizard

When it comes to live we will pass as well. on the other hand this might be the perfect opportunity for regular fellowships without end game players. there still to busy with the new race.

Assuming they won't choose the relic version of the FSA.

Deleted User - 62044

good rewards maybe i think
same rewards same NO ........ and probably forever

DeletedUser724

what is the 2nd one, the one with goods but no ( recruit soldiers, exchange kp, collect coins ) ??

I hope it is the one that we do not need to cycle quest, just press "collect" !!!

Karvest

upload_2018-9-6_2-9-49.png

Deleted User - 62044

realy??? it is a joke???

the rewars are realy dead the adventure, never again, i don 't care the next updates, i never play again you kill this

DeletedUser2387

WOW 30 KP for the first path, you're not serious, are you?
Can only hope, nobody supports this fooling :mad:

Jackluyt

Could someone please clarify: There is a story going around that unless a waypoint is closed, the contribution you make will not count towards getting the stage prize - i.e. if you put one single Adventure Item on an un-closed waypoint on say the yellow path, and then your fellowship completes the Blue Path and takes the prize - you get nothing.

This is not the way I have always understood it - that any Item placed anywhere on the Stage Map guarantees you the prize.

Which is correct, please?