• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Mobile - help needed

Brummbaer

Hello friends,
ich have a problem playing Elvenar on mobile (Tablet-PC)
The game crashes directly after loading.

Android 6.0
64 GB
Octa-Core 2.5
Start as Main activity

Hint: I have a big mostly completed city with can case this problem

Somebody with an idea how to solve this problem

Thanks a lot
Brummbaer

palmira

I have been having problems on the app too but in my case the screen turns black for no reason, both on the live server, iPad Pro 256GB, and beta, iPhone 7Plus, 128 GB, both on iOS 11.4.1

Brummbaer

First time on my own
But my wife has the same problem on her tablet
A small city starts, but crashing after a while

Loading a big city leads to a crash direct after the loading screen completed

Dony

King of Bugs
i cant load my big city on live as well but it crash on loading 4/16, it was supposed to be fixed few weeks ago but still nothing
small beta city works fine

Deleted User - 86059

I can get into app on Iphone7 but had to do a clean first before it would load. Have you all tried that

DeletedUser1986

How long before game crashes after city loaded? I could load both my big and small city, so trying to see where it goes wrong. Anyone feeling like opening a bug report?

Marindor

Hi guys,

The app was updated recently, maybe this update has caused some troubles. Could the people who are currently unable to load their cities on their mobile devices, please remove the app, reinstall it completely and let us know in this thread if that resolved the issue? :)

Dony

King of Bugs
I have this problem for a while on live server, it never loaded my big city, nor on tabler or mobile, it crashing while loading on 4/16
Only way for me to log on beta is actually reinstall whole app (after i have previously tried to log on live), but my beta city is not so big even if its in last chapter, support on my server said that there was a bug and it should have been fixed in 1.58.3 but that is not the case for me

Marindor

@Dony Ok, unfortunately that would be something you'd have to re-report to your Live support team then. Here, we have to stick to the Beta issues. So if I get you correctly, reinstalling the app DOES get you into your Beta account, right?

Dony

King of Bugs
Beta city works for me on app all the time, because my city here is not so big, but then when i want to go to live city, app just break and i dont have login screen anymore and i must reinstall it (just infinite loop of loading to 4/16 crasing and then loading again to 4/16)
i am posting it here now because somebody else could have same or similar problem on beta with bigger city aswell

palmira

On beta it happens rarely (i Have a small city) but on my live live server it is happening very, very often (this meaning several times a hour now that is so much easier to cycle adventure quests on the app). The bizarre thing is this only happens on the city screen, the map and research screen are not affected. I have reported this on my live server and this is a print screen from my live city but it also has happened on my beta city.

screen1.jpg

Dony

King of Bugs
i just wonder what is device requirement for a city with full grid and every building with animation

Brummbaer

1.) Uninstalled app
2.) download app again (zz 1.62) 1.60.1-95fa0f8-0
3.) start app / login on beta
4.) can see city for a moment
5.) App closes automatically
6.) start app again
7. App crashed after 16/16 loaded

palmira

I have 239,35 GB free on the iPad, the device I have the most problems with the live city
101,98 GB free on the iPhone. I am sure is not a memory problem

PS: I had another blackout on the iPad this morning; the iPhone is running fine

Last edited: