• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Amuni

SoggyShorts

OK, new calcs with corrected numbers:

10 Goldsmiths (7@L2 + 3@L3)=749 Gold in 15m
5 Trap Makers (4@L2+ 1@L3)=150 Traps in 15m
Techs+portal costs
1,381,000 Gold (1,843 x 15 minute runs)
300,200 Traps(2,001 x 15 minute runs)

Not perfect, but If I focus on building/upgrading the Traps first, I think I'll be OK.
Better would be 6 Traps(1@L1 + 5@L2)= 159/15m = 1,888 productions, but I'm not sure I have another 5x5 spot to spare.

Heymrdiedier

Oh and trading 60,000 T5 for T2 is a pretty crappy deal too.:rolleyes:
i see no problem with that, its the same as the normal decay does? :)

OK, new calcs with corrected numbers:

10 Goldsmiths (7@L2 + 3@L3)=749 Gold in 15m
5 Trap Makers (4@L2+ 1@L3)=150 Traps in 15m
Techs+portal costs
1,381,000 Gold (1,843 x 15 minute runs)
300,200 Traps(2,001 x 15 minute runs)

Not perfect, but If I focus on building/upgrading the Traps first, I think I'll be OK.
Better would be 6 Traps(1@L1 + 5@L2)= 159/15m = 1,888 productions, but I'm not sure I have another 5x5 spot to spare.

i made my calculations long ago when it was only in the gamefiles, and i came with
1,381,000 gold.
296,200 traps.
So im missing 4000 traps somewhere or they made 1 tech more expensive, ill have to check that out.

found it: city expansions was missing the 4000

Last edited:

Jaxom

It is great that you folks are working all this out. I started to do my spreadsheet but then realized that I could not go too far until I knew what the mandatory quests were.
10/5 may be the best setup but I will stick with the mandatory 8/4 since I will be in no hurry to complete this chapter. Yeah, I keep saying this all the time in my posts. But I cannot see any indication that Chapter 14 will come sooner than next year so why push hard to complete this? When I do I will delete all the Amuni stuff and go back to stocking up T1 goods and troops and adding levels to wonders. That gets old.

I have also noticed in the quest line that they force us to do the residence and workshop upgrades and also stuff like collect seeds, collect mana, scout. By the time I get those things done I will be far ahead of the quest line on research. Should be producing T5 before the quests require it!

SoggyShorts

I cannot see any indication that Chapter 14 will come sooner than next year so why push hard to complete this?
Completing a chapter quickly/efficiently is what I liked to challenge myself with before I hit the end. Knowing that I'll be stuck doing basically nothing for months afterwards doesn't change that for me.
Basically the options are
1. Go slow so you don't run out of techs to do, and be stuck at the end for ~4 months just dumping KP.
2. Test how well you have designed your city, and how quickly it allows you to complete the new challenge and sit at the end for ~6 months dumping KP.

I basically see no difference between Going Slow and having no guest race at all. Setting 12 or 24 buildings to 9h production twice a day feels the same to me, one just has less space for events.;)

EDIT: I am however greatly disappointed with the quests giving us zero choices of what to build this time as it pretty much removes all strategy if you do them. As an example @jps54 and I had a friendly race in chapter 12 where there were 3 goals: Finish the last tech, the last quest, and the last upgrade.
I was able to slightly outpace a heavy diamond player by squeezing in more guest race buildings in my design, allowing me to complete both the quests and techs a little faster.(I got killed on the upgrades race though)
Now this is ruined since we both have room for 8/4 making it simply come down to who does more 15m productions. There is no option to do fewer upgrades, or place extra buildings and still complete quests.

Last edited:

Avenahar

With the production of boosted Crafted Good +1 I can't produce the enchantment Magical Manufacturing anymore. For this enchantment I need two relicts for the boosted Crafted Good +1. So if I produce Magical Manufacturing, I decrease the boost of boosted Crafted Good +1 at the same time.
Is it intended to decrease the production of goods this way? Magical Manufacturing never used relicts for boosted Crafted Goods. You shouldn't start now!
And let mountain halls also have influence on the production of the Sentient Goods!

edeba

Actually, gotta do those tournaments very aggressively... I think people who are making MM have been doing those tourneys for the relics already but this is still going to make people deficient for full boost. I would think it could take up to 3 rounds of tourneys for some people to get their t5 fully boosted.

Yep, gotta do those tournaments.

SoggyShorts

Actually, gotta do those tournaments very aggressively... I think people who are making MM have been doing those tourneys for the relics already but this is still going to make people deficient for full boost. I would think it could take up to 3 rounds of tourneys for some people to get their t5 fully boosted.
Everyone had ~7 months notice, more if they figured it out when chapter 12 spoilers came out. Only players with a level 5 MA making just that spell should have a problem I think

Karvest

Problems with t5 relics are there only if you have MA lvl5, then you need 378 t5 relics each tourney just to keep up MM production. Glad that I've got MA lvl5 only after stockpiling 800+relics of each type.

Richord

I WANT MORE SPACE!!!
I've just counted, calculated etc etc; we need FIVE more expansions just to place the whole guestrace compared to the elementals.
(1 expansions in the tree is for T5 factory)
IF I would delete all event/cult buildings; I STILL WOULDN'T HAVE ENOUGH SPACE!
I HATE this situation!

SoggyShorts

I've just counted, calculated etc etc; we need FIVE more expansions just to place the whole guestrace compared to the elementals
You might want to re-run those numbers
Elementals 456 squares, or just over 18 expansions
Amuni 472 squares, or just under 19 expansions.

DeletedUser1707

This chapter and it's needs/requirements is just not making sense to me. Guess I'm too obtuse.

Actually, with not being able to get the last 2 expansions, and the additional complexity and continuous shifting of the city, which is completely asinine and ridiculous, I'm thinking of just quitting the whole game.

edeba

Right, I forget, I have a level 5 MA making that spell and others can be making that spell but just not at level 5...

Everyone had ~7 months notice, more if they figured it out when chapter 12 spoilers came out. Only players with a level 5 MA making just that spell should have a problem I think

Richord

You might want to re-run those numbers
add obligated upgrades of buildings, little space because of strange shape and it's already 2.
After; many more upgrades and 1 or 2 wonders (and only 1 T5, not 2 which is way more preferable)
All that with 1 expansion.
Maybe I used a wrong sentence or whatever; fact is that we are desperate for much more room than we have now.
Next guestrace, again 1,5-2more space than now with just 1 expansion in the tree? Great....!
Many have quit the game already and some more are thinking about it and what does inno? They almost clearly demand money from us and making the game less playable with almost every big upgrade/chapter.
We want space in stead of having to pay or delete permanent buildings! And yes; rather 5 than 1.
Give us back provincial provinces, just find a way to slow us down instead of punishing us for playing actively!

SoggyShorts

I find many players overbuild factories, and refuse to reduce the number they have even when they upgrade them.
For example how many planks, steel, and marble are needed for chapter 13? Zero. No quests ask for it, zero T1 tech costs, and if you have 457 provinces cleared then nothing there either. Just feeding your T4 (of which you only need 500K) and tournaments.

I pointed this out to another player months ago that the upgrade to level 23 T3 increases production by a whopping 67%, but did they reduce the number of factories? Nope, gotta have 7 because....reasons.

If the devs gave each player 10 free expansions tomorrow (and map grids to place them) the only change to the game would be that everyone would fill it with factories and get ~2-3K more points in the tournament, and then 2 months later they would complain about space issues again.