• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion HTML5

DeletedUser

TomatoeHu

when i click the fellowship icon to have the window open, instead the screen goes to the loading blue background and i have to refresh and resign in. happens quite often. makes fellowship visits quite painful.
I use Opera browser.

DeletedUser1163

Dony, that probably explains why I keep getting messages telling me that I have run out of memory. I have 8 GB RAM. That should be more than enough to play Elvenar.

DeletedUser1163

I've never received an "Out of Memory" message until I switched over to HTML5. This replacement for Adobe Flash Player uses up too much computer resources and may have a memory leak. I'm afraid this program is going to burn out my laptop.

Just contacted Support informing them of this problem. I have a gaming laptop which should be able to handle the graphic demands of playing Elvenar.

Is anyone else experiencing "Out of Memory" messages after switching over to HTML5?

DeletedUser1163

Is anyone seeing the battle screen flickering since we switched over to HTML5? I have the settings for the Battle Graphic Quality at Low. What would cause a game screen to flicker?

DeletedUser2326

I'm using Chrome, HTML. I need the copy and paste feature. The old MS-DOS shortcuts would be fine (Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V). I use this feature a lot. You can't even do the "All" and "Copy" feature.

salandrine

with last update I got the HTML from now on automatically on Opera. I had to switch back to flash, because grafic details on setting "high" are so bad, really bad, I cant recognize anything. Its better for me to play on flash and taking my glasses off then to play on HTML with glasses.

DeletedUser1075

with last update I got the HTML from now on automatically on Opera. I had to switch back to flash, because grafic details on setting "high" are so bad, really bad, I cant recognize anything. Its better for me to play on flash and taking my glasses off then to play on HTML with glasses.

Same here. I would strongly suggest a better way of identifying the browser people are using so that you don't wind up pushing people to HTML5 who are not actually using Chrome.

It seems as though the dev team chose to port this to HTML5 rather than recoding it. This isn't a long-term solution, and I'm a bit disappointed. I will keep using the flash version as long as I can, since it is more friendly to my eyes and my system memory and speed.

DeletedUser2538

I got the HTML5 running fine, and while the big orange 5 is a bit distracting, I can work around that. The issue I am having is now the link to the forums won't work correctly. It used to pop up and I could see the whole pop up and the game in the background would kind of freeze. When I tried it today to find out about the the #5 in the corner, only half the pop up is visible, and the entire screen freezes up to where I can't click on anything except the X in the corner to close the window. I tried taking a screen shot, but the popup box doesn't show up in the picture.....PS. I tried posting this in the Bug Reporting section, but there was no place for me to start a post.

DeletedUser

where is this window which allowed us to contact the support, to access directly the forum,
to know the version of the game, etc, etc ??? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

njty.png

and can not copy and paste text ...

Now we have this ...

n7d2.png

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Deleted User - 86059

@Biloutte91 as stated by Marindor you can contact support via the cog wheel button right and pressing on the question mark. whereas the flash version is by a right click as always.
The first picture is a flash version from the French server the second is Beta
As to your own language Beta is English only. We do have a French Server as you are aware if the Beta English Server is causing you a problem.
Support on all Servers is always available for help should you need us.

DeletedUser1707

I don't know if my issues are from HTML5 or something else. Chat delays, blanks out, then comes back on after each submission. Chat will often double print .New messages in the in box are not showing up as bold, so I can't tell which is a new message. I'll switch back to Flash and see if that makes a difference.
Game locks up more often and seems to need to be rebooted more than before.

DeletedUser

I'm very sorry, but I find HTML5 a big disappointment at the moment.
  • The use of different fonts in the game is messy, some letters and numbers are barely readable
  • The graphics in my city is vague, at least not as sharp as with Flash
  • No indication there is a chest to be found with NH
  • There is a short delay with every command you give
Elvenar looks like an amateurish game from the stone ages now :(.I've switched back to Flash again until this mess is corrected

Marindor

@salandrine Thank you, could you get it bigger please? For the picture is really small and I can't seem to get the original size. Also: Please make sure for these screenshots not to use any browser zoom whatsoever :)