• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [22738] Notification error !

• Thread starter DeletedUser2491
  • Start date

Dony

King of Bugs
it could be other expirable buildings, ppl used them last tourny and that is a new thing from last week (polishing expirable buildings)

DeletedUser

it could be other expirable buildings, ppl used them last tourny and that is a new thing from last week (polishing expirable buildings)
The person I checked which has problems and no WW indeed has an Unleashed Unit Upgrade building.

DeletedUser2387

Is this thread for the statistics?
Are you trying to find a solution or should we adapt our game to the bug now?

Karvest

Btw, Wishing well doesn't need to go out of the list, it just need to be no more buffed to get notifications working again. WW won't show in notifications list, causing Notification error ! in places where they should be if their NH buff is already expired.

DeletedUser2325

Name is Twinklet, playing in Beta, Html5 enabled.. When I click the Notification Bell or the Members shield I then change the page and the screen goes to Elvenar Blue screen and just sits there. It does not happen every time. then I have to close the browser and re-open to continue with visits.