• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Woodelvenstock Summer Event

DeletedUser2312

The most frustrating thing that it's still old first FA rules with a ton of goods for orange path and no items/new badges.
How do you know it is this type? I look on 4 forum: de,beta, en and us. Everywhere no one knows anything. I like the first type because it was the easiest one on the blue path.

DeletedUser2312

I think we had 1,1,1,2,3,2,3. So 1 is not underrepresented.

DeletedUser2312

The first fellowship adventure on live was first week of september 2017 and the first fellowship adventure type 2 was in early 2018. There was more than one fellowship adventure in 2017.

DeletedUser1901

I'm hoping for Grounds of the Orc Strategist and Orc Nest to come back as prize offerings! It's basically impossible for me to train Orc Strategists for an extended amount of time. I constantly am making Armory Orcs and have Heroes' Forge (only level 2 :/) but i can't make Strategists for very long. I end up training Cannoneers and they don't do very great in Planks/Elixir tournaments, so I end up not able to reach my goals during those tournaments.

SoggyShorts

The first fellowship adventure on live was first week of september 2017 and the first fellowship adventure type 2 was in early 2018. There was more than one fellowship adventure in 2017.
May V3
May V2
Mar V3
Feb V2
Nov V1 (I can't find the announcement for this one, but I'm pretty sure)
Sep cancelled
Sep V1
I'm hoping for Grounds of the Orc Strategist
Agreed! My Vallors and Strats need replacing, and there's no way I could do it with RR spells (even if they existed)

Karvest

@Tharkos
I'm looking at game files. They can change it at the last moment, of course, but for now on RU2 server it is first FA rules with badges requirements that I've posted earlier here. All non-beta servers usually have same data, so I assume it would be FA1 everywhere.

Deleted User - 86059

The FA is not happening on beta and I believe (I could be mistaken) this is the event feedback thread. So let's be good guys and girls and keep it on track you bold fellows. You don't want me to have to start slapping wrists or we really are in big trouble ;)

Calenmir

Loving this one quest line per day! It's not always easy or possible for me to sit around playing this game, so this setup is working wonderfully. Also love the multiple tickets when I find them in my city. In the old system got a lot of singles, but now getting 2 and 3 per ticket - fun, fun! It's nice to think I have a bit of a chance! And finally, would love to see what the 'more grand prizes' options will be - not sure I'll make it, but again, nice to think I have a chance.

Karvest

Auto collecting of grand prizes is :(.
Have like a week before next chapter and auto collect make not-so-good grand prize even worse... Or I missed an option to press esc?

Luna Star

I want to know why not all tickets count the amount collected, I noticed that not all provided the amount collected and I began to collect one at a time and expect to count the value but the ticket goes missing and not 'counted, my game must be with some bug

Calenmir

WISHING WELL TODAY!!

Sorry, I just love those things. :p
Me too. I tried and tried but wasn't lucky. I have one already in my city, so no big deal, but was hoping for another. Ran through like 500 tickets. Now I'm just hoping today's prize isn't something great because I don't have enough to try for it - lol.

Arayla

Auto collecting of grand prizes is :(.
Have like a week before next chapter and auto collect make not-so-good grand prize even worse... Or I missed an option to press esc?
Automatically getting the first grand prize when I had enough goo was an unpleasant shock. I believe this will frustrate so many users who are close to the next chapter. Their only options are to stop trying for prizes or to collect a grand prize too early.

DeletedUser2478

Who has already grand prize 2 ? I need to know do you get mana or supplies besides pop and culture . gamersgemofknowledge says supplies, the game itself says mana. Anybody who has the anwser ?
bd3193b5c5.jpg
6713b79025.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: