• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Woodelvenstock Summer Event

DeletedUser2467

imo the one line quest is very welcome for those who were bored with similar two line quest events. It is good for change in between.
also we can not judge the overall 30 days event from the easy 3 intro "Festival Flavor" quests. It is episodic quest, there will be more episodes that might be full of surprise and exciting quests. Maybe there will be two line quests that need to be planned ahead in next episodes.

DeletedUser2003

This style may be a welcome change to many, but personally for me, I'm finding it quite boring and underwhelming, and I hope the 2nd quest line shows up at some point (especially since there are 26 more days to go). I really enjoy the Big Events, much more than the Mini Events and FAs, and this one seems rather lifeless to me :oops:

DeletedUser2467

@Marindor

do we get an second change for the setbuildings ? :eek:

I guess so, in previous event they did it with Phoenix Lighthouse and Phoenix Pavillion.

VhEZ5fB.gif

Jackluyt

A new Fellowship Adventures was announced in EN Server.

35855841_10211942088848213_2575633724964077568_n.jpg

Does this mean the Event will be postponed for a bit - perhaps to get the Mobile Element up and running?

Does anyone know?

Karvest

@Jackluyt
Probably. The most frustrating thing that it's still old first FA rules with a ton of goods for orange path and no items/new badges.
upload_2018-6-21_19-8-30.png
Hope they would change it before FA starts.

Last edited:

iDavis

Tell me that this FA is not a reason why we might have just one questline in Woodelvenstock on live. :(

DeletedUser2467

I think half of my city will be Woodelvenstock site... but I don't mind, they add beauty to my city :)
Btw on mobile they are not animated.
vJxmjxE.jpg

cassy63

mariandor is it the first - second or third ga? what i saw in the spolier from karvest is it the first ga - is that right?

Heymrdiedier

mariandor is it the first - second or third ga? what i saw in the spolier from karvest is it the first ga - is that right?
I dont think Marindor knows since this is beta and not live and it doesnt run on beta.
Maybe you should ask on your live forums?

DeletedUser2472

Hello..;)
I'm new here..and sorry to intrude ..I cannot log on to the game..or if I somehow manage, half of my city is missing, trader does not work and so on..When restarting it says: waiting for the TLS handshaking..or something like this. I cannot log on Elcysandir also..is it something in games server or my lap?

Loki Blue

Hello..;)
I'm new here..and sorry to intrude ..I cannot log on to the game..or if I somehow manage, half of my city is missing, trader does not work and so on..When restarting it says: waiting for the TLS handshaking..or something like this. I cannot log on Elcysandir also..is it something in games server or my lap?

If you post your question here: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/report-a-bug.28/create-thread using the following form (just copy & paste):

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
HTML5 Yes/No:
Game world:
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Screen resolution:
Account name:
Humans or Elves:

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

with as much information as you can, your issue will get the proper attention. :)

edeba

Lol... These things are actually good if you are in chapter 1 or 2. I think the problem with them is nothing about the amount you get increases anywhere close to how you increase because of boosts. So chapter 1 and 2, when your boost is low, what you get is reasonable comparable.

Just looking back where I looked at this and when I was collecting about 250 goods per square the traveling merchant was only giving about 58 per square. I did not calculate for the population and culture required and coin and supplies are so abundant, I think they should be excluded from calculations.

I think these things need some rebalancing... It looks like that calculation was around woodelves where the traveling merchants give 350 goods in 9 hours. I think it should be around 1000 goods in 9 hours here, which would be in the range of 2/3rds of what you can collect from your manufactury.

"Woohoo! Travelling Merchant I, JUST what I was hoping for!"

-No one Ever.

Dony

King of Bugs
travenling merchant could also be affected with MM spell and 3xfaster/3xmore bonuses to give it higher value