• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.55

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Dony

King of Bugs
In your settings menu you can now find extra settings regarding data storage and handling.
is this just informative or something is being done behind scene? plenty of people are not getting this emails just because company which sending them has blacklisted some email providers and then people are missing on that special offers (100 resources in big events for example)

DeletedUser

• Chat no longer shows 100 unread messages all the time.
When is the Release Note ???? Because it just posted 100 messages .... while there is none ... lol :p:p:p

Dony

King of Bugs
  • Chat no longer shows 100 unread messages all the time.
When is the Release Note ???? Because it just posted 100 messages .... while there is none ... lol :p:p:p
it disappear after you relog , before it was there all the time

DeletedUser1075

I saw this in the release notes:
Space bar can now be used for private message recipient names.

Are there codes for the new chat like there were for the old chat? Whisper, who, anything else?

Heymrdiedier

I saw this in the release notes:

Are there codes for the new chat like there were for the old chat? Whisper, who, anything else?
What Marindor means by that is, you can use spaces in emails again, this isnt about whispering, which still isnt working afaik

Heymrdiedier

Why is the following in the EN release notes and not on the beta release notes? Tournaments can now be played in the app as well! https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-55.7424/
Is this function really first on the English Server and not on the beta server?
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.

when 1.55 mobile hits beta it will be available there. I still assume that will happen before it hits on live

Last edited:

DeletedUser1681

Today's [mobile] update (ipad) moved the "home" and "scout" icons to the right side of screen on the world map. Two sides - two minds, I rather liked the icons where they used to be (the left side). I'm using a rubberended "tap-pen" to tap cities when giving nh and I found that now it's somehow easier to accidentally tap either "home" or "scout".
Maybe the icons were moved because the tournament option brings new icons onto the world map screen, we'll see