• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader Trading Within your Fellowship

DeletedUser1854

I should note I searched for a thread like this but didn't find one, so if there is another out there I am sorry.

It would be nice to be able to click an icon and set up trades that are for fellows only. I know we can already filter them to receive but it would also be nice to be able to send them as a fellowship only, that way we can do good deals for FA's and not have them all snatched up by neighbors

SoggyShorts

The devs have said no to this idea because it would make 90% of trades disappear for those who haven't found a FS yet, or choose to play alone.

The work around is to have players post terrible trades for you to take rather than you posting awesome trades that will get snatched by neighbors.

edeba

I completely agree with this. I also think we should be able to hide trades from the fellowship. For example, if I know my FA is short a good, or oversupply, I would always have trades invisible to my FA trying to get more from my wall. And I would want to do the opposite for goods that my FA is running short on, make those invisible to my wall so my FA has a chance to get them.

I should note I searched for a thread like this but didn't find one, so if there is another out there I am sorry.

It would be nice to be able to click an icon and set up trades that are for fellows only. I know we can already filter them to receive but it would also be nice to be able to send them as a fellowship only, that way we can do good deals for FA's and not have them all snatched up by neighbors

DeletedUser2367

Though it would be nice to be able to select trades for FS only, it may be a bit much. I would like to see them set trades so for the first 30min or 1hr they are only visible to FS members. That way, if you are doing 'special' trades for FS members, they have a good chance to grab them before a neighbor does.

DeletedUser118

If its only such a short period of time, don't you think it would be enough to talk on the chat while both are online?

DeletedUser2367

If its only such a short period of time, don't you think it would be enough to talk on the chat while both are online?
Your right, and that is where I ask FS members to post 0-star trades and I pick them up as @SoggyShorts mentioned. Putting a timer on all posted goods to be visible to FS members only for 30min or 1hr could be a compromise to putting a FS Only check on trades and still give neighbors a chance to grab them. It isn't so long that if you need for a quest and no FS members are able to grab it, neighbors can still get it in a timely manner.