• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser1704

Agree that it's too soon for another FA, but my main gripe is that the user experience is still as terrible as when they were introduced. Seriously, the biggest time-consuming factor about playing a FA is having to decline all those quests until you reach the one you need, over and over and over again. It's downright nauseating. I understand why the development team would design it like this at the beginning - the quest system already existed, so it was easier to build that way rather than develop a new feature from scratch, especially when you don't know if it'll be a success. But now that FA are clearly here to stay, it's high time to replace that implementation with a new, clean one that allows for better UX.

Ashrem

This is because the devs do not know what to make us do ... no event at this time of year, new guest race not ready
My understanding is that the next guest race is ready, but they aren't ready to deploy it yet. If there aren't enough people ready to enter it, the ones that do will find it hard to obtain the next tier of resources.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2182

Sorry, but I have to repeat what everybody said: it is too soon to truly ENJOY another FA. Perhaps if we knew there would be 2 of them, we could have decided which one to take part in more seriously. We can even do that new one, but enjoy it? I doubt it. :confused:

Calenmir

lots of people will change their mind if they will offer royal restoration spell as reward on 3rd map (especially the ones who dont have access to blueprints now and still want to upgrade their event buildings) and then people will want FA to appear as much as possible
While I hope that is why, until someone in authority says otherwise, I have no intent to play. The events are now happening so frequently that those of us who aren't capped - meaning we aren't waiting for the next guest race - are being killed. The prizes are horrible - I play for the sake of the FS, but no more. And when they are good, it seems the next thing Inno does is to come back, tell you it was either a mistake or that they are changing things and take your nice prizes and make them horrible.

The only good thing they've done is to give reduced times on productions - BUT if you live in US, the amount of time you have for those 'reduced times' is cut short - because, of course, some of us actually have to sleep. I did appreciate that, but when you think about it, it isn't all that great depending on your geographical location.

Further - what will it take to get that special spell? Why can't they just adjust the changes? Why can't they just give out a few spells, rather than make you YET AGAIN, delay personal city progress for crappy rewards and FS rank? I'm not interested in FS rank. And while some are, I think you will find the majority aren't. Most of us couldn't get great ranks anyway so what is the motivation to continue playing in an event that is: (1) too soon on the heels of the last event and (2) MIGHT offer rewards we ALL NEED but probably won't get unless you hit a certain level?

Inno has shown very little desire to 'give anything away'. So unless this is a spell that can be gained by moving from level to level, it's not a 'carrot' I'm willing to follow.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So how come the chat crapped out on Winy and Khel the exact moment the FA ended?

Also happened on the Dutch server :(
We also had to deal with a major bug in the last hours of the FA. The bottomless pit seemed to have bottom and we were stuck on 34.000 points. Support tried to help us, but since our FS was the only one affected, we were confronted with some weird behaviour from the pit. At one time it completely disappeared :eek:

Still managed to become #1 :D, but without a chat on that moment we couldn't even congratulate each other :(

DeletedUser724

In game world,
we reach 46,100 points

34,000 for rank 1 seems "Insufficient"

Chat down is a major issue as member cannot see "calling FA items" or calling to make arrangement ....
I think Inno should cancel this FA until "test in chat " is completed

Potvorisko

Honestly, this is silly as it can be...not just, this is FA, that is too soon, but that rewards are ridiculous! No one wants these stupid and UGLY kodexes. Unicorn, another bad joke. If there would be at least some more KP instants, ok, but they are not. Third map might be directly erased... I´m angry and insulted! Otherwise I think, I´m quite undemanding player...

DeletedUser1767

I´m angry and insulted! Otherwise I think, I´m quite undemanding player...
Yeah, I crossed the mental line from "reluctantly resigned" to "insulted" when I saw that unicorn. Then Arayla reminded me how many relics the larger cities in our (half-capacity) FS would be required to donate in order to win this unicorn, and now my inner toddler is screaming You can't make me.

Jaxom

Another one? One week later. If my fellowship decides to work on it they will be largely doing it on their own. The rewards are pitiful for the effort involved.

Why so soon? Why? Why? Why?

DeletedUser2414

I agree with all of the negative comments. Enough is enough. If the prizes were some new super prizes then I would be willing to go again, for the 3rd straight week. But I will pass.

Heymrdiedier

In game world,
we reach 46,100 points

Chat down is a major issue as member cannot see "calling FA items" or calling to make arrangement ....

34k is ok, but none of the top guilds (however you define top) bothers doing the FA (not worth the hasstle) on that live server.
So now the 'small' or 'little' FS get a chance of doing these, and im fine with that they deserve the good feeling of winning too. If the FA ever turns into something fun, or the rewards turn into something good, or if all the clicking is finally fixed, then im sure youll see a big change in the competition and you'll see much larger numbers.

PS: im sorry i dont know how i can describe small and big FS without offending someone (im sure i did that somehow in my post)

DeletedUser

34k is ok, but none of the top guilds (however you define top) bothers doing the FA (not worth the hasstle) on that live server.
So now the 'small' or 'little' FS get a chance of doing these, and im fine with that they deserve the good feeling of winning too. If the FA ever turns into something fun, or the rewards turn into something good, or if all the clicking is finally fixed, then im sure youll see a big change in the competition and you'll see much larger numbers.

PS: im sorry i dont know how i can describe small and big FS without offending someone (im sure i did that somehow in my post)

LOL my FS on the Dutch server is currently #9, but I'm not offended if you call it small. Gives us a David vs. Goliath kind of feeling, and that feels mighty fine :D

CrazyWizard

In game world,
we reach 46,100 points

Thats because it was so increadibly popular that you almost got that leaf codex with just finishing those 3 maps at at the fastest route. you needed 12k points or so for it.

Heymrdiedier

You would think it would be a good move for inno to offer something to the furious players that have lost a lot of population and culture.
And then they give 1x2 prizes, that wont help at all.

Im starting to get the feeling that the product manager of elvenar is a fan of insult comedy. Because we get insulted so much that its starting to become hilarious.