• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser1075

Oh please no. And three more quests to decline our way through? Really? If this is for more AW tokens I'm going to only hope that the fellowship decides not to even do it.

I agree. I hope my FS decides not to participate. Too much declining, it slows my game play down, and the prizes are not worth it. And I agree also that it is too soon after the last FA.

Marindor

@Arayla The FA and chat are 2 seperate things. FA is indeed planned for Live a week later. The chat system testing will take about 4 weeks in total.

DeletedUser2312

Some worlds will be too young for a FA with the third setup. I think about de4 and de5 both from march 2018. No orks in the whole world and not enough goods and relicts to spend.

DeletedUser2378

My fellowship won't be participating in this next round. Between Beta and the live worlds, 3 back to back Adventures is just too much, too soon. I don't want any of our players to feel burnt out on the game...

CrazyWizard

Some worlds will be too young for a FA with the third setup. I think about de4 and de5 both from march 2018. No orks in the whole world and not enough goods and relicts to spend.

I am just increadibly FA tired.
The too young world issue is not a reason to not do an FA in whatever style, as long as elvenar grows there will be new worlds added. a new world can't be the reason to stop all the others.

DeletedUser2003

I usually try to give feedback and input that I hope will help somehow, some way, but all I can say about this is, please NO. The FA has become like a job that I really hate to go to, so I find myself avoiding my 3 Live worlds right now, and that's not how I should feel about a game that I started playing for pleasure and relaxation after my "real" job. It's really kind of cruel to present another FA without any break in between for players who play in both Beta and Live worlds, and even for those who don't play in both, the 1 week off will still not feel like enough time in between. This is not like the Events, where if they come too close together, "you" can chose not to do it, and only "you" don't benefit from the prizes. Something that requires as close to entire Fellowship participation as possible in this way, should actually be fun and have cool prizes, rather than be mentally draining for...let me be nice and just say "less-than-mediocre" prizes. :oops:

DeletedUser1767

Those of us who play on both live and Beta will have had to spend an entire month straight doing FAs by the time this is over on live. That's just too much, particularly when the quest system still hasn't been fixed. Also the difference between the FAs is minimal -- yes okay there are some badge types that are available in one and not in another, but this isn't substantive enough to register as a significant difference to me. It feels like we're just being ordered to do the last two weeks over again, and I am not convinced my nerves can take it.

I am desperately hoping that at least one of my live FSs opts out.

CrazyWizard

My main problem with the FA, and why it creates such an amount of fatique, is because the time it takes.
It's like doing your tournaments manually. at a certain point it has been enought and you can no longer power up yourself to do it.

Ok you could just do the long productions instead, but at least a decent portion have to go on a clickfest for the 5 and 15 min badges.
Like some said, it easily turns into work.

Tournament I can handle 20 provincies in a 15-30 min a day session,(twice on 1 day for 6 rounds) but how am I making those 5 and 15 min badges in large enough quantities in a similar timely fashion?

You gotta be lucky to have a few retired people in your guild who dont mind to click from early morning to late at night to get all those short productions.

If we did this 2-4 times a year, and had a few empty non event weeks with it We could really enjoy the FA, but at the current pace of FA combined with events it's more of a drag.

Deleted User - 62044

New FA hurray !!! ohhh wait ..... too soon

let's see the rewards first, if the rewards are the same as the last FA, HURRAAA !!!!! if the rewards are just as useless as in the previous one the strike continues, a week's vacation

DeletedUser1707

Another Fellowship Adventure after the last one just ended 2 weeks ago??!!! Are you kidding me??!!!!! This is completely ridiculous. A Fellowship Adventure should be, at most, quarterly. 4 times a year is plenty. Almost too much.
Our FS will ignore this OVERKILL!!!
You've gone from making FA's fun to making them tedious.

Wowwie

What is the point of another FA???Why do you need to have another FA to test the chat server ???? why cant you just test the chat on beta as is ???
Its hard enough to get players to do the FA as it is let alone back to back its not like your giving away whirl wind of decent prizes they expire a week after you get them so they are useless .
Pros NONe
Cons
no space to all the required workshops needed for the various badges
not enough relics to make the required amt of badges for enchantments
no space for all the tier one building required for the assorted badges
There is no room for anything
Game is becoming very frustrating and irritating on all servers

Maillie

I actually believe that the next FA should come to Beta to test a new way to get to the quests, and not before. We have "tested" the declining quest system quite enough. We have tested the Page One culture item rewards enough. We have filled volumes with our feedback. I can't see anything to gain from another Beta test of the same thing again. If the FA started with a new way to get to the quests then I could foresee some enthusiasm. I could also see some excitement from a different way to get prizes along the way. Doing an entire map to get a few Ancient Wonder tokens is just sad.

DeletedUser

This new adventure is strictly for NOTHING .... we have already TEST everything ...

This is because the devs do not know what to make us do ... no event at this time of year, new guest race not ready ...

and the new enchantement is not ready either ...

Dony

King of Bugs
lots of people will change their mind if they will offer royal restoration spell as reward on 3rd map (especially the ones who dont have access to blueprints now and still want to upgrade their event buildings) and then people will want FA to appear as much as possible