• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [19088] City map keeps moving when your cursor move out of browser and come back

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.44-(d5f5c7ca5) (2017-11-16 17:21)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 57.0 64-bit
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.187
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
When you want to move around your city with left mouse button and your cursor moves away from browser window (bottom windows panel, top browser panel, second monitor on left/right) and then comes back to browser window, map still moving, it stops moving if you left click again, which is a lot of time hard to do if your mouse is locked on some building you dont want to collect just yet (like in events or FA), its also hard to find chest from NH when map is still unexpectedly scrolling and then your map moves to old position instead of new, really annoying lately.

Expected situation:
Map should stop moving when you go out of browser and then come back, like it was working some months ago.

Reproduction Steps
1. Log into a game
2. Left mouse button click on city map to move
3. Keep dragging away from browser window (bottom windows panel, top browser panel, second monitor on left/right)
4. Release left mouse button outside of browser window
5. Come back with cursor to browser window
6. Notice that your city map is still moving

DeletedUser

I have had this since I've been using the 64-bit version of Firefox, well before Firefox Quantum. The shortcut issue also started after I switched to the 64-bit version.

DeletedUser1777

I have this behavior too, but I just have one screen :rolleyes:

To trigger this bug, its enough to move around fast a few times in the city, very soon the mouse sticks at a certain place and only releases when you left click again (always at a building I don't wanted to collect, mostly it is a residence).

It already was like this beginning of october with game version 1.39 - as this bug appeard.
It happens for me with Chrome and FF, Win 7 and 10 (different computers^^)

Very annoying :mad:

Marindor

Can anyone still reproduce this issue? Since our development team is currently unable to do so :)

DeletedUser

Yes, but only when using Firefox 64-bits and multi (2 or 3) monitors .
Chrome (64&32-bits) or Firefox 32-bits don't have this problem.

DeletedUser

Game version: v1.45-(1c1b37ccc) (2017-12-20 14:06)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 57.0.2 (64-bits)
Flash Player version: 28.0.0.126
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise (build 7601: Service Pack 1)
Screen resolution: 3x 1920x1080
Account name: Lord Soth

Humans or Elves: Elves

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
thats because i never noticed it until today, so i thought it was related to this , anyway i will make separate bug report

DeletedUser1771

This issue is fixed, so Im moving this report to archive. :)