• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Walpurgis Night QLE

Deleted User - 60107

So, the main reward is basically an improved Wedding Altar.

Wedding Altar (Sorcerers and Dragons chapter):
3x4, 1390 Population, 2800 Culture.

Venar's Spiritual Nexus (Sorcerers and Dragons chapter)
3x4, 1450 Population, 2900 Culture.

Loki Blue

I love it already. :D

2018-04-16.png

iDavis

I see that a significantly bigger amount of players will value this main prize more as a result that you did not make good culture buildings for population as a daily prizes during Phoenix cult. ;) So that is good step for balancing.

DeletedUser

Hello, the numbers in parentheses are those of your chapter ... so they are wrong for others

DeletedUser

For the spoiler, you can edit your message, after you "choice" the " + "

bmig.png

you select "spoiler" , you write a title and insert
[SPOILER="exemple: quest of the event" ] Here [ /SPOILER]
the list of the quest :) :)

Dony

King of Bugs
I liked the event
i like new adjusted quests
i like the amount of rewards
i like overall easy QLE
i dont like 2 broken shards as a reward from 1 quests, it feels bad when you immediatelly lose 1 broken shard if you have 9 already
better would be to have 2 quests with 1 broken shard each

it definitely feels like you are going in a right direction with improving this events

cpickett76

I think the event is a definite improvement over some of the past mini events. The small rewards are nice, the building prize for completing the tasks is inline with what is being asked for in the tasks, the choices available in some the quests are a definite improvement, and quests are manageable even if you are pressed for space. I love the load screen, I think they did a great job with the graphics :D

DeletedUser1973

List of quests has been removed ? Anybody can tel me if I can find it and where ? Thanks