• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.52

DeletedUser

Errr.....nope!

j3rf6t

Dony

King of Bugs
at some point the number of runes are decreasing compared to what was before, is that intended or a bug?

Marindor

I like, that we have finally that instants in our wonders, but...I really dont know, how much KP in instants I can get back. Now we see just color, but for example instants for 20 or 30 KP have the same violet color ...It would be nicer to see definitive number in KP, that we get for help, than number of various instants...after all I dont care about the number of instants and their size, just the final reward. I need to know, how big is my reward, so I can donate the same, or similar amount of KP (to be fair) in someone else wonder.

Thank you for that feedback, we forwarded it :)

at some point the number of runes are decreasing compared to what was before, is that intended or a bug?

Do you have more specifics please, so we can check?

Dony

King of Bugs
martial monastery lvl16 on live gives: 4,3,2,1,1,1 runes
martial monastery lvl16 on beta gives: 3,2,2,1,1 runes
less runes per contributor and less contributors who get any rune
and so on

edeba

So, not alone here in the lack of being able to interpret how much you are getting from an AW. That tiny bit of colour on these things means difficulty between being able to tell purple and blue, blue and green, orange and red. Looking at the picture uploaded in this thread, well, I can't tell the difference in colour between the 20 and 30, and then the 7 and 5, and lastly, the 15 and 10. I can tell the difference at full size between the 3 and the 5 or 7.

DeletedUser2198

Very much happy with the change. So many times I was away when the AW was finished and I lost any additional KP. Plus it seems if your helping out an AW then you should get something for your AW too. Prizes increased is nice too.

DeletedUser1767

Seconding @Katzenprinz's suggestion about adding more description about the rewards. Also, I'm not colourblind, so I have no idea what I'm talking about, but it seems like having that tiny piece of colour as the only distinguishing feature could be especially problematic for colourblind folks. It's already tricky for coloursighted folks.

Overall, though, I'm really happy about this change.

DeletedUser

the amounts of KP you now get, were significantly increased to make up for the fact that you can not spend them in your tech tree any more
And what about the tech tree now ? We couldn't use KP won after tournament for it already and now we can't use KP won in AW also. :( The amount required for each tech is however still the same. It will take longer now for players to unlock a tech. A (small) decrease because of missing opportunity from KP out of tournament and/or AW would be nice. o_O

edeba

I am not color blind, but I use blue light filters on my computer and that may be changing the color I see, but also, it is so tiny and I think with age that becomes harder to figure out, and seriously, when I chat with people in my fs, well, I tend to think the age demographics in this game is highly skewed to baby boomers, which means age related issues should be constantly a priority in design consideration.

Vision quality is an age related issue, so it also text size makes text size an issue and the utter lack of ability to ANY adjustment to font size... And maybe there is a way to adjust it somewhere that I do not know about...

Whether I have difficulty reading the text is related to the time of day and I find it annoying that I can't just bump up the font size a notch or two in the settings and have to adjust my browser zoom.

So, to me, the tiny colour thing is a problem for demographic reasons.

Seconding @Katzenprinz's suggestion about adding more description about the rewards. Also, I'm not colourblind, so I have no idea what I'm talking about, but it seems like having that tiny piece of colour as the only distinguishing feature could be especially problematic for colourblind folks. It's already tricky for coloursighted folks.

Overall, though, I'm really happy about this change.

SoggyShorts

Well if it's only
20KP (purple)
5KP (yellow)
Like @Jackluyt is showing, then that should be understandable. For experienced players. Who read the forums. Eventually.
For everyone else it might be easier to have this:
kprew.png

I have a feeling that like the rune inventory, inno is attempting to make everything mobile friendly by making it smaller and smaller, which has some obvious drawbacks.:(

Nice to see the rewards go from 80 to 140 total KP-- assuming you have a "fair" swap/pool that you are using, wonders just got ~10% cheaper to level.

DeletedUser1657

Agreed on been able to see the number of KP actually given. It is often used to decide if you should give more KP to obtain the next level reward, and some wonder groups also use the information. Not to mention it is just nice to know what the rewards are for each level.

DeletedUser1657

Another option could be to use more colours so each amount has a unique colour. There are issues with this option though.