• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.52

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Dony

King of Bugs
Just a head's up: With tomorrow's update, the Ancient Wonder rewards will also change to KP instants. As with tournaments, the amount of KP's will increase significantly and on higher levels, more contributors will receive rewards.
KP instants or AW KP instants?

Karvest

Would be any tables like this officially available?
Or we need to gather updated info ourself? (via additional module for elvenstats crawler, or similar technique)?

Heymrdiedier

Would be any tables like this officially available?
Or we need to gather updated info ourself? (via additional module for elvenstats crawler, or similar technique)?
maybe this will be in the gamefiles? i remember Dony could see the new tournament rewards before they were really released.

DeletedUser1525

KP instants or AW KP instants?
This could be great IF the 'packaged' KPs can to used everywhere, like on meeting tech tree kp needs. If the packs are only good on AWBs then that is not good for me who uses the kps gained in tournaments to complete tech tree requirements.

Potvorisko

I like, that we have finally that instants in our wonders, but...I really dont know, how much KP in instants I can get back. Now we see just color, but for example instants for 20 or 30 KP have the same violet color ...It would be nicer to see definitive number in KP, that we get for help, than number of various instants...after all I dont care about the number of instants and their size, just the final reward. I need to know, how big is my reward, so I can donate the same, or similar amount of KP (to be fair) in someone else wonder.