• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elementals

DeletedUser

why should i build again i have all 4 manifestations 5-4-3-3 as it says in quest 36

https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/story-quests-elves

I am at 48 and there is something else in quest, now I have to build 2 manifestations again
If you've already build the 5-4-3-3 manifestations then I think you're right and the quests order has become corrupted after the splitting of the quest. Somehow it seems we've been send back to a previous quest (and are stuck there???). Maybe better contact support to solve this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 60107

Sadly I believe that there are exceptions to this, so I'm not sure we can't use it as a rule.
Like the quests to upgrade your portal to level 4 aren't actually "upgrade" quests, they are "Have" quests.
Ah, but those are "upgrade" quests, not "build" quests. They seem to behave differently - at least when they involve upgrading the portals.

Or maybe it is just a text error and it really is meant to be "Have" instead of "Upgrade" when it comes to the portals.

SoggyShorts

Ah, but those are "upgrade" quests, not "build" quests. They seem to behave differently - at least when they involve upgrading the portals.
Or maybe it is just a text error and it really is meant to be "Have" instead of "Upgrade" when it comes to the portals.
Right, what I'm saying is when inno uses
have, build, upgrade
>90% of the time they mean what you think they mean, but almost every single one has an exception, either due to a text error, or a coding error.
They are often hard to catch, because the quest pops up with a green checkmark, and we just click finish without thinking.

It's possible that there is no exception to the "build quests", but I'd be surprised lol:)
@Bramblerose
If I remember correctly, there is a quest in chapter 6 to build a granite mine that many players reach after they have built several of them already.
The work-around was to start a build, and then cancel it. You didn't actually have to "build" it, just start it. Maybe this will work for you?

DeletedUser332

Unless you keep perfectly on top of your quests, for the most part the storyline requirements are going to lag behind what you're doing in your city. I've started waiting until the quests ask me to do something before I do it myself in order to avoid having to build more of something than I need, or worse, tear something down which I've already built/upgraded just to rebuild it again at level 1 (due to lack of space).

DeletedUser118

what exactly is going wrong? im not into that chapter yet (nor do i expect to be in there soon)

Looks like not enough Gum in this world. The market is always full of players searching for it. Some Gum producers are offering pretty bad trades with no stars to make the most out of it.

Heymrdiedier

Looks like not enough Gum in this world. The market is always full of players searching for it. Some Gum producers are offering pretty bad trades with no stars to make the most out of it.
Ooh the same thing was happening on NL server. theres its allready better by now, when more players got to the trading part...
However i foresee the same problem coming back, at some point the treegum players will have all the tier 4 they need for all their upgrades and stuff, and might stop producing treegum to save the seeds for their research and guest race production....
I find this an interesting challenge :) i think it might be a good idea to lower the cost in the wholesalesman, that might make it more doable for many.

Karvest

There always be some t4 good type without offers on trader. No need to setup offer if you can just accept someone else trade. But if world is good balanced - that type would change often.

Bramblerose

Hello,

How is the quest continued? Nothing has changed yet !!!! Info would be good, otherwise the support may manually unlock the quest ^^

DeletedUser118

Hello,

How is the quest continued? Nothing has changed yet !!!! Info would be good, otherwise the support may manually unlock the quest ^^

That's a good question. I would like to continue doing the main quest line as well. Do the not working quests work by now?

edeba

There can be so many extra goods and extra pages in the traders now it would be helpful to also have selecting with t1, t2, t3, and t4, in addition to the individual good choices given.

Lissona

The last guest races it took me 3 to 4 months to finish tech tree/story quest - now im done after 2 months. I'm a little bit disappointed with the elementals...

DeletedUser

The last few weeks quite a lot of big players who started the Elementals chapter have quit on the Dutch server. I’m starting to get worried for the next chapter. Is the same thing happening on other servers? If so, does that mean that we have again to wait endlessly for the next chapter because there are nog enough players for the t5 goods?
Does InnoGames have a contingency plan for this now?

I've been taking it easy with this chapter, but I'm still expecting to finish in a couple of weeks.

Heymrdiedier

The last few weeks quite a lot of big players who started the Elementals chapter have quit on the Dutch server. I’m starting to get worried for the next chapter. Is the same thing happening on other servers? If so, does that mean that we have again to wait endlessly for the next chapter because there are nog enough players for the t5 goods?
Does InnoGames have a contingency plan for this now?

I've been taking it easy with this chapter, but I'm still expecting to finish in a couple of weeks.

Not sure your question really fits here :) but you know me, ill reply anyway :)
I think some players just quit because after a long wait to start the next chapter they found out to be stuck again because nog enough tree gum was being offered. That might have led to some frustration, but that was also the reason we had the long wait in the first place. I expect another long wait for T5 race to come indeed, and a longer wait for T6 race. Mainly because the long wait started an endless circle of players stopping, cause longer wait, causing more players stopping.
Personally i think there could have been better ways to handle the sentient goods. (like: you can produce them the whole chapter, but you dont really need them in researchtree or guestrace buildings untill the next chapter, only to upgrade your T1 factories to higher levels like it is now). You know there are also some heavy spenders on dutch who spend a lot of diamonds each time a chapter comes out. So it must be hurting inno as well by postponing these chapters.