• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.51

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser1250

I tried to log in on my mobile maybe just before/after or during the update, not knowing there was an update. Now my mobile doesn't load beta, it is stuck at 5/16 Can this be caused by the update? Do I have to wait for an update on my mobile?
It was totally stuck at loading, stopping the app did not help, so I removed the app and installed it again so I could log in on other worlds. There I could log in and give daily help and when I tried to log in on beta again, it got stuck again at loading 5/16
So now I don't know what to do. Wait for an update? Make a bug report or is it just my phone that for some reason has problems? And is it caused by the update or is it just coincidence?

Edit: I see someone made already a bug report.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2370

the new distribution of resources in alphabetical order is more confusing than before. Why has it been changed? I do not think it's any improvement!

DeletedUser2314

I tried to log in on my mobile maybe just before/after or during the update, not knowing there was an update. Now my mobile doesn't load beta, it is stuck at 5/16 Can this be caused by the update? Do I have to wait for an update on my mobile?
It was totally stuck at loading, stopping the app did not help, so I removed the app and installed it again so I could log in on other worlds. There I could log in and give daily help and when I tried to log in on beta again, it got stuck again at loading 5/16
So now I don't know what to do. Wait for an update? Make a bug report or is it just my phone that for some reason has problems? And is it caused by the update or is it just coincidence?

Edit: I see someone made already a bug report.

Same here!

DeletedUser2336

I dont think its an improvment that the Goods listing has been changed ( in place an offer ) .It doesnt make no sense at all . actually it is more confusing as before .

DeletedUser1909

One quick question, when do you foresee that the city grid will expand? I am +6 expansions on a max size city on live.

Your answer will determine just how long I play.

SoggyShorts

One quick question, when do you foresee that the city grid will expand? I am +6 expansions on a max size city on live.
Your answer will determine just how long I play.
Based on the answers that they have already given, I'd say nearly zero chance before the switch away from Flash, and after that a solid "Maybe".:p
I'm even not sure it is a matter of "when".

At a glance, you'd think that more expansions would equal more money, but perhaps after the first dozen or so, most players really don't buy them anymore?
The devs can see that there is no need for more space when players are reaching the end of the latest chapter in under 2 months by using only 102 of 132 possible expansions, and maybe players can see that as well.

There's also something to be said for keeping the gap between big spending players and free players at a reasonable level. Perhaps a ~20% maximum advantage is all that the devs want to give, in order to keep non-big spenders interested. We talk a lot about Free and Maxed players, but I imagine there is a much larger segment of players that spend "some" money, and expect to be at least somewhat competitive.

Keep in mind, you bought yours for less than $15 a pop, and now the top ones cost $80 each. The developers also reduced the number of expansions you could buy, and must have had a reason for doing so. Even if we think the devs only care about the biggest spenders, surely the game should be a level playing field among the credit card warriors, yet at least 4 of your expansions are completely unobtainable for anyone who started playing in the last year, and by not expanding the grid those players are no longer stuck forever in a place with zero chance of catching up to you.

DeletedUser

New Rune Shard Overview ?
1.jpg

Does this mean that there is also something being done about the 10 Broken Shard limit ? :rolleyes:
Would have been nice if they put the Blueprints in this overview as well. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

New Rune Shard Overview ?
View attachment 4056

Does this mean that there is also something being done about the 10 Broken Shard limit ? :rolleyes:

Yep noticed that too. I understand the list was getting to long, but this way it becomes rather meaningless for me. I know I'm probably old-fashioned but I like to read, not trying to keep track of the growing number of symbols. :(

DeletedUser118

I can understand you. I like to read the names as well. But the problem is, the more different runes there will be, the smaler the names would have to be written or you will get a pretty broad list over time. I don't think that would be really helpful.

And yes I agree here, the blueprints would be nice listed in there too as well as the possibility of finaly getting more than 10 broken shards.

Deleted User - 60152

Yep noticed that too. I understand the list was getting to long, but this way it becomes rather meaningless for me. I know I'm probably old-fashioned but I like to read, not trying to keep track of the growing number of symbols. :(

I prefer to see the names - but if they are concerned about the size then if they reordered so they were AW order by chapter and not by number of runes - it MIGHT be easier to adjust to.

DeletedUser1657

I prefer to see the names - but if they are concerned about the size then if they reordered so they were AW order by chapter and not by number of runes - it MIGHT be easier to adjust to.

Agreed. Not real fussed on the change but won't get worked up on it easier. I was also thinking by ordering runes by chapter it would make it easier to remember what they are since there are no names any more. For people who can't remember the icons they will likely stop using this and just use the wonder overview.

DeletedUser1163

You know what I hate more than acronyms? Pictures and symbols, especially if you're trying to put together something and there's no text to guide you. This new tooltip list for Rune Shards is useless to me also. I can't even hover over the icons to see the explanation of what it is I'm looking at. Have no idea now what Rune Shards I have collected for Ancient Wonders. There was nothing wrong with the list before. You only saw it when you wanted to see it. Why, oh why, would you fix something that's not broken?

Dony

King of Bugs
There was nothing wrong with the list before. You only saw it when you wanted to see it. Why, oh why, would you fix something that's not broken?
if its not broken for you it doesnt mean it is not broken for other people and you would know that if you have read this forum more often
i see no problem with this now, in a few years when you will have 100+ of every rune only thing which will matter would be broken shard number and runes from last chapter and they will be on the end of the list anyway

DeletedUser1163

if its not broken for you it doesnt mean it is not broken for other people and you would know that if you have read this forum more often
i see no problem with this now,
Dony, that's a very sarcastic reply. I read the forum more often than you do and I am entitled to my opinion, even though it's not the same as yours. If the Rune Shard list is going to be condensed because some players don't like to view a long list, that's fine, make the list smaller, but for those of us who want to know what these icons mean, at least include the name of the rune shards in a smaller font, or at least let us be able to hover over the icons so we know what rune shards we have collected.