• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Phoenix Cult

SoggyShorts

@Heymrdiedier
still.png

Yes, that is my last chapter 7 winterstar tucked behind a level 4 Elemental portal:oops:

Jackluyt

Here is a peek at the structure of the Event, and an introduction to our Event Notes with strategy tips and Quest list.

You are welcome to share this with friends and fellowship who do not play on Beta!
:)

If you would like to see similar videos from EPL in future, give it a Like and Subscribe on YouTube!

Here is the link to our EPL Phoenix Cult Event Note: http://bit.ly/2FtsIGZ

DeletedUser2356

DEAD END :mad::mad:

QUEST 14 >>> Research 1 technology or upgrade 1 building to level 12 or higher

I am stuck at the end of chapter 2 and need 9 more prov. to open chest AND no building goes to lvl 12 or higher

DEAD END :mad::mad:

Why not make possible to refuse of skip a quest ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1767

Why not make possible to refuse of skip a quest ?
You know... this is a really good point. Why are the event quests structured this way? Why not allow people to skip event quests if they know it's impossible for them fulfill it? They miss out on the prize, and hurt their chances of getting the grand prizes, but they'd get to continue for chances at prizes they could get rather than getting stuck or having to do something terribly detrimental to their city or paying diamonds. This seems like a decision people should be allowed to make for themselves.

Deleted User - 57237

Daily quest - solve 1 encounter. Thank you I finished my daily quests. Why ppl who don't have orks can't participate events?

SoggyShorts

You know... this is a really good point. Why are the event quests structured this way? Why not allow people to skip event quests if they know it's impossible for them fulfill it?
I think it could work, the only downside is that there is always ~10% of quests that are harder for everyone. They are, of course, different by chapter, but I think many could complete the event 50-60% faster if they skipped 5-10% of quests. The trade off might be too good.

DeletedUser1163

Ah, I see Gems of Knowledge corrected the date of this event. It's as Elvenar's announcement said.

DeletedUser1767

I think it could work, the only downside is that there is always ~10% of quests that are harder for everyone. They are, of course, different by chapter, but I think many could complete the event 50-60% faster if they skipped 5-10% of quests. The trade off might be too good.
Hmm, true. I wonder if they could offset that by tinkering with the balancing slightly, or adding an additional downside besides just missing out on the reward for that quest.