• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser724

"On Monday, February 26th we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures on Beta! This time we will have a new balancing again and three new quests for Adventure Items:

• Train X units
  • Gain X coins
  • Donate X KP in other player's Ancient Wonders"

Is that a joke.... new chapter, require a lot of big building....
now..
we need to build a lot of T1 and ws together with those new-chapter buildings

we either play FA or new-chapter..

I may give up this new FA....

Dony

King of Bugs
"On Monday, February 26th we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures on Beta! This time we will have a new balancing again and three new quests for Adventure Items:

• Train X units
  • Gain X coins
  • Donate X KP in other player's Ancient Wonders"

Is that a joke.... new chapter, require a lot of big building....
now..
we need to build a lot of T1 and ws together with those new-chapter buildings

we either play FA or new-chapter..

I may give up this new FA....
it should be like that all the time, dont you think that people on the last chapter in last FAs had advantage over others who didnt finished with tech tree yet? now its the same for almost everybody

DeletedUser724

it should be like that all the time, dont you think that people on the last chapter in last FAs had advantage over others who didnt finished with tech tree yet? now its the same for almost everybody

it will a diff if diamond to complete all tech tree....
then u are free to go....

meanwhile i am locked ..
if i give up new building, whole tech tree is locked forever
if i give up FA, then I cannot give my support to fellowship members

DeletedUser2256

That's not a real problem, after all, what about other chapters?

Marindor

@Jasper No, as I already explained a few times, that would require an overhaul of our quest system, which you would have noticed if we'd have that :)

Jackluyt

Here is a short video to introduce the next Fellowship Adventures, starting on Monday 26th February.

Please feel free to share it with your friends who do not play on Beta, so they can get an idea of what lies ahead!

There have been some significant changes - including a re-balancing and three new quests for Adventure Items:

* Train X units
* Gain X coins
* Donate X KP in other player's Ancient Wonders

The design team are aware that lately they have been having problems with the chat socket server and are planning on replacing it soon, But alas, the bug fix unfortunately isn't implemented in this FA round.

Here is a link to our E P L Adventure Notes with full information about prizes, stage requirements and strategy tips.
I will add new screenshots and text once the Adventure starts! http://bit.ly/2EZ1S8T

If you would like to get notifications whenever we publish similar videos - hit the Subscribe button while you are on YouTube.
:)

DeletedUser332

I'll be waiting to hear what folks have to say about this next FA before I weigh in on it. But on the bright side I don't expect it could be any worse than the last one..

I try not to be negative, but when it comes to FAs I've as of yet been unable to really find a reason to like them besides promoting coordination and teamwork. Unfortunately, it's set up in such a way that it feels much more like work than a game. :(

Here's to hoping this one brings the fun back!

SoggyShorts

@Jasper No, as I already explained a few times, that would require an overhaul of our quest system, which you would have noticed if we'd have that :)
This is still not true. With a few minutes of programming they can easily split the quests between the 2 quest givers, which will reduce the clicking by 50%
Losing the ability to work on any 2 quests at once is nothing compared to 50% fewer clicks.

DeletedUser2312

Or if you claim the reward of a quest of the fellowship adventure, you should get the same quest again. This would reduce the clicking often by 50% and more up to 95% fewer clicks. The most active people have 30+ workshops and 10+ of each steal, marble and planks. Often with all in the same rhythm.

DeletedUser

This is still not true. With a few minutes of programming they can easily split the quests between the 2 quest givers, which will reduce the clicking by 50%
Losing the ability to work on any 2 quests at once is nothing compared to 50% fewer clicks.

I beg to differ

iDavis

I will not participate in this FA. I know that you need a time to work out new quest system, but the current one I just cannot stand, since FA is not available in mobile app and via puffin clicking through these even longer quest lines it's unthinkable.