• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser2256

"Jumping" waypoints are those who are unlocked. If some of them are not your objectives, then how can developers predict your goals? Solution : communication between fellows.

Dony

King of Bugs
clickable waypoints can sometimes leads to wrong one just because they are too close to each other due lightning edffect
if you click few pixels bellow blue waypoint it leads to green
Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game - Mozilla Firefox 28. 1. 2018 15_49_39 (2).png

Dawien

Just wondering; is the amount of planks, silk and elixer (for Witch Hat, Magic Potion and Wand) depending on your chapter or is it 100 for everyone?

Also, from what I've read I am guessing that -unless something drastically changes before going live- I will advise my FA to only do 1 path per round (green, green, orange?). We are in the top 30 FA's of our world but only 18 out of 25 players have indicated they will be able to actively help out in the upcoming Adventure.

Last edited:

Buttrflwr

Just wondering; is the amount of planks, silk and elixer (for Witch Hat, Magic Potion and Wand) depending on your chapter or is it 100 for everyone?

Also, from what I've read I am guessing that -unless something drastically changes before going live- I will advise my FA to only do 1 path per round (green, green, orange?). We are in the top 30 FA's of our world but only 18 out of 25 players have indicated they will be able to actively help out in the upcoming Adventure.
It is 100 across the board. I personally like that because I can use the otherwise useless wholesaler if needed.

And @Marindor and @innogames ... You wanted feedback, you have it. Look at your players stats on this EPIC FAIL of an FSA. Many of us will not even finish the 2nd stage, heck...we can't get past the second waypoint with 1 day left. On live, many of your top FS are seriously contemplating not even bothering with the time, effort, and space this will require, for the CRUDDY rewards you are offering. Traveling Merchants, REALLY? I HOPE you see this before you roll it out on live, but I kind of doubt it. I sometimes wonder what Beta is really for. :( I have been here a LOOOONG time, and to me, this EPIC FAIL rates right up there with the first dynamic trader you threw at us. At least you listened then, we can only hope you do now. I love this game, or I wouldn't be here, and I surely wouldn't support it with occasional diamond purchases as I do. But this is, as I stated earlier...UTTERLY RIDICULOUS. Not shouting, just emphasizing. ;)
Peace,
Buttr

Last edited:

Dawien

@Marindor is any of the feedback given in this thread actually being taken into consideration by the Elvenar Team/developers before going live with the Fellowship Adventure? Or will it start in the normal worlds exactly one week later then here on Beta?

SoggyShorts

@Marindor is any of the feedback given in this thread actually being taken into consideration by the Elvenar Team/developers before going live with the Fellowship Adventure? Or will it start in the normal worlds exactly one week later then here on Beta?
Let me check my crystal ball for a response to this.....

"Yes, of course all feedback is read and reported back to the developers. There may not be time for changes before going live, but rest assured, your feedback is valued":rolleyes:

Prove me wrong inno, I dare you.;)

Arayla

"Jumping" waypoints are those who are unlocked. If some of them are not your objectives, then how can developers predict your goals? Solution : communication between fellows.

Previously, the unlocked waypoints did not jump. It required a tiny bit of thinking "which path?" before clicking. Now, if a player is distracted at all when opening the map, it is easier to click the first jumping waypoint that is visible.

We have good communication happening. The members were intending to go to the green path. Those same members were already adding badges to the green path only. It appears that you are in a fellowship with only one member, so you obviously don't have any communication issues.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

I will add some constructive info. Tourneys are every week, last a week, but receive way better rewards for the effort then a FA.
The FA is going on about once a month and lasts a week and should give better rewards then a tourney (for completing the 1-3 levels) as it isn't as often and requires more time and resources. We have been saying this since the first FA and although you keep saying that you are listening, sorry, it sure doesn't look like it from this side.
Also this FA has way too many 1 and 2 day productions for a 1 week event, please fix this.
The spell badges are a good idea, but with the Magic Academy not showing what spell is complete (it only shows the spell it is working on) and the fact that we can't collect just one spell if two are done, has made it very complicated to work with.
Edit : Maybe adding some instants as a prize for completing each path (and offering better prizes for completing the levels) would be a good fix (like 1-5 hour time instants, not 1 or 3 min. instants). Then the more paths a FS does would grant them more rewards for the effort!

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Woohoo! We finished stage 2!
2/3 stages, that means we must be 66% of the way done, right?
225 badges down, 485 more to go with 19h left easy-peasy...:rolleyes:

BTW with 19h left, only the top 20 FS have enough points to have finished all 3 routes.
Being in the top 50 with zero chance of finishing stage 3 doesn't seem right to me......

Last edited:

Buttrflwr

Woohoo! We finished stage 2!
2/3 stages, that means we must be 66% of the way done, right?
225 badges down, 485 more to go with 19h left easy-peasy...:rolleyes:

BTW with 19h left, only the top 20 FS have enough points to have finished all 3 routes.
Being in the top 50 with zero chance of finishing stage 3 doesn't seem right to me......

Did ya'll do all 3 paths on both stages? Inquiring minds want to know. :D :p

Karvest

Anyway it's doable by the average FS.
We were close to give up looking at all of needed statues and blacksmiths right after starting stage 3, having less than 3 days left. But then we take a google sheet and start planning what we can do together. Now we have finished stage 3 and have even more blacksmiths coming for endless pit.