• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.47

Dony

King of Bugs
you have 4 types of manufactories with 4 boosts, 0 non-boost manufactories, not so hard to understand

Dawien

I am waiting for Elemental's to start on live. And from what I have read in the forums here it seem that Since my boost for tier 1 is planks, I have to build a lvl 24 Marble to produce the T4 goods as I understand it.

As I understand it you have to build a lvl24 Marble factory to produce your T4 boosted goods, but in principle any lvl24 Marble, Steel or Planks factory can produce the corresponding T4 goods. However only one of them is boosted, as is already the case with your T1-T2-T3 goods.
Please correct me if I'm wrong?

Dony

King of Bugs
As I understand it you have to build a lvl24 Marble factory to produce your T4 boosted goods, but in principle any lvl24 Marble, Steel or Planks factory can produce the corresponding T4 goods. However only one of them is boosted, as is already the case with your T1-T2-T3 goods.
Please correct me if I'm wrong?
thats right

Heymrdiedier

I am super dis-appointed after I find there are 4 un-skip-able squad-size upgrade

Inno add tons of enemy soldier for you to handle in world map and tournament
while you get weaker soldier ( even u do not use it as they are too weak) upgrade a super small little in strength and recruiting speed
Maybe im not counting right, but i only see 3 unskippable? squad size 42 is skippable?

goldenflower

Hello,
Why are the new elemental goods (moonstone, platinum and tree gum) are not available for coins and production in the new trader's wholesaler? As of now, they are only available for sale with our new boosted good.

Dony

King of Bugs
Hello,
Why are the new elemental goods (moonstone, platinum and tree gum) are not available for coins and production in the new trader's wholesaler? As of now, they are only available for sale with our new boosted good.
because easy chapters where you dont need to trade with people ended, now real game begins

goldenflower

because easy chapters where you dont need to trade with people ended, now real game begins
I am sorry I was looking for an answer that makes sense and is relevant to the game mechanics. All the other goods are traded against coins, production and your boosted good in that tier. That format never stopped people from trading goods. I am trading on my other tiers almost daily, but it is good when I can turn my excess coins and production to little extra goods that I might need. I find it strange that the game doesn't allow this for elemental goods especially since many players aren't up to researching the technology yet so there isn't a significant pool of goods offered by other players anyway.

Loki Blue

I am sorry I was looking for an answer that makes sense and is relevant to the game mechanics. All the other goods are traded against coins, production and your boosted good in that tier. That format never stopped people from trading goods. I am trading on my other tiers almost daily, but it is good when I can turn my excess coins and production to little extra goods that I might need. I find it strange that the game doesn't allow this for elemental goods especially since many players aren't up to researching the technology yet so there isn't a significant pool of goods offered by other players anyway.

Moonstone, Platinum and Tree Gum are Sentient Goods, and they can only be traded for Sentient Goods. If you're not in the new chapter yet, they're not of any use to you. You can't use them for anything yet. They are a different class of goods and decay over time back to the T1 material they were made from, minus the seeds.

Elrondriel

All the other goods are traded against coins, production and your boosted good in that tier. That format never stopped people from trading goods. I am trading on my other tiers almost daily, but it is good when I can turn my excess coins and production to little extra goods that I might need. I find it strange that the game doesn't allow this for elemental goods especially since many players aren't up to researching the technology yet so there isn't a significant pool of goods offered by other players anyway.

T1, T2, T3 goods are manufactured by use of coins and supplies. So it makes sense to be able to buy them by those at the wholesaler also. T4 goods in contrast to that require T1 goods and seeds for production - there's no connection with coins and supplies. Would you dump seeds at a high rate to the wholesaler ? There should be sufficient trading partners for T4 by now as 1) introduction of elementals has been delayed to make sure this is the case and 2) the range of trading partners in the market is much larger than for T1-T3 goods. Whether someone really wants to trade T4 goods at a ration of 1:5 at the wholesaler under these circumstances is rather questionable.

The way it is handled now, i.e. no T4 at the wholesaler, makes pretty much sense to me (up to now) ;).

Heymrdiedier

Yep. From what I can tell, seeds are going to be the major roadblock in chapter 12, and allowing us to get around this by buying sentient goods in the wholesaler would defeat it.

If only they added a seed abbey instead of a seed lighthouse. that would make it so much easier.

At the moment im not worrying about seeds yet, ive made a nice supply in this whole waiting period. But i will have to moniter it indeed.
Im more worried about chapter 13 tho. with T5 coming i can only assume our seeds need are gonna get even worse.
I kinda assumed we would get some more seeds from trader by upgrading it, but it seems thats not true, it only increase a tiny bit by the 2 extra main hall levels you get in the chapter.

i wonder what te best strategy will be now. Only produce T5 when you need it, or always produce it? cant wait to figuer this challenge out

palmira

i wonder what te best strategy will be now. Only produce T5 when you need it, or always produce it? cant wait to figuer this challenge out

I am only in dwarfs here on beta but in my live server I am planning to just produce when I or somebody in my fellowship needs T4 goods at least until i unlock the boost. The production is pitiful, seed production is very low and the decay only compounds the problem. I believe this is meant to delay us ad eternum in elementals so the chorus of complaints about the next race taking a lot of waiting time subdues :) But seed production will be the bottleneck indeed so all the planning must be done around it and T4 production. It is a challenge but a welcome one at this point

Heymrdiedier

105,000 seeds to unlock T4 might put a dent in that ;)
it actually wont ;) thats not the amount in 1 tech, but spread over techs. and i wont all be that doing that on the same day i assume. I still need to get the kp's aswell :D. if i see how much ive saved up in the past months (over 300k in supply) i assume my daily production is over 30k, so thats still doable. (yes i collect a lot of bonus seeds every 3 hours, my whole city runs on 3 hours cycles always except when i sleep

goldenflower

T1, T2, T3 goods are manufactured by use of coins and supplies. So it makes sense to be able to buy them by those at the wholesaler also. T4 goods in contrast to that require T1 goods and seeds for production - there's no connection with coins and supplies. Would you dump seeds at a high rate to the wholesaler ? There should be sufficient trading partners for T4 by now as 1) introduction of elementals has been delayed to make sure this is the case and 2) the range of trading partners in the market is much larger than for T1-T3 goods. Whether someone really wants to trade T4 goods at a ration of 1:5 at the wholesaler under these circumstances is rather questionable.

The way it is handled now, i.e. no T4 at the wholesaler, makes pretty much sense to me (up to now) ;).

I am producing my boosted T4 and looking for trades daily but so far I found only one. You need your non-boosted T4 in order to progress on the tech tree.
As for the seeds, I just make 3-hour productions on 4 manufactories, that way I get to replenish with early seed collections. Still, I have run out a couple of times though.