• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elementals

DeletedUser1909

FS Adventure have sucked so long, I am not really interested in this horse manure,. they would need a major revamp to get me too do them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser332

dont forget that you have 4 more levels for your T1 boost manufactory to upgrade aswell, with increased size of building you can produce more with less of them
and this is exactly the goal for whole game, we will end up reducing number of residences, workshops and manufactories and still have higher numbers

For what it's worth, T1 manufactories don't actually change in size when you upgrade them to Elemental levels. Neither do workshops. Residences do go from 3x5 to 4x4 but armories get smaller, going from 6x4 to 7x3.

But in terms of the game as a whole, the goal is generally to get 'better' as you advance so there's a bit of a balance needed regarding upgrading buildings and managing your city. Higher-level buildings are indeed almost always better to have, but we also don't want to just maintain our current production levels as we advance - we want to continue to grow. You might only need 4 level 23 T1 manufactories to match 6 level 19s (actually a bit better), but I think most players are additionally looking to utilize the extra space we gain over time to maintain the number of BUILDINGS we have and potentially add more, rather than simply maintaining our production amounts. The latter approach seems more like treading water rather than growing.

SoggyShorts

I think most players are additionally looking to utilize the extra space we gain over time to maintain the number of BUILDINGS we have and potentially add more, rather than simply maintaining our production amounts.
I for one feel the opposite. If I can reduce the number of buildings and dedicate more space to guest races, I'm happy. I've nuked a T1 factory every chapter since fairies, and will be going down to a 2/2/2/2 build in chapter 12 since I have a full military set up for tournaments. This will leave me with 150% unbuffed culture, enough troops to autofight 2,000 points, goods to negotiate on world map faster than I can scout, and ~3 expansions* for event buildings.

*No premium expansions, but I have scouted over the minimum to 350 provinces.

SoggyShorts

They always have but since the Mt. Halls is becoming obsolete, I thought I would ask about this one.
Why would you think the Mthalls is becoming obsolete? Just because it doesn't effect sentient goods doesn't mean it stops giving pop or a boost to other goods.

ALdbeign

Why would you think the Mthalls is becoming obsolete? Just because it doesn't effect sentient goods doesn't mean it stops giving pop or a boost to other goods.
It does still give pop, but the way this is going we will have almost no need for T1-T3 goods except for trading with our smaller fellows and neighbors, at which point the production bonus is irrelevant. Don't get me wrong, my MH is big enough that it almost "pulls it's weight" for pop per tile (167 for my lvl 7 vs 175 for the top level residence). Currently it still has good value but that will change when the next two chapters replace my T2 and T3 goods. Investing a ton of kp to keep it worth the space it takes up will be an unpleasant necessity i fear.

Don't get me wrong, from the data showing up on the gamer's site, this is looking to be a pretty interesting new chapter and except for the extreme size being recommended there (19-20 expansions worth of space which i'm guessing doesn't even count the new manufacturies). I like the new "faster" and "cheaper" setup for the guest goods (at least in theory :cool:), definitely adds some flexibility for those who lack sufficient seed/mana production. I also am fine with dropping the 24/48 hours builds as i already only use those on beta or for events (and for events i build lvl 1's anyway)

SoggyShorts

DeletedUser1909

MtHall has never affected settlement goods

Screenshot_9.png

Mine is still a baby one but this will show you some data on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ALdbeign

@SoggyShorts very nice spreadsheet, it doesn't apply to chapt 12 though. I know I can make my Mt. Halls worth the space purely from a pop perspective, and i know it will have extra value for the next couple chapters. But as Marindor said, a replacement wonder may be on it's way. ;) my only issue with that is the added space and it may have no relevant buffs besides the Mt. hall like effect on T4+ goods.

The seed wonder that will be available in this chapter is pretty much an insult for example. If i built it (which i wont as is) i could get seeds from chests i no longer get...:rolleyes:

I would still like some confirmation regarding my initial question speaking of which. I feel nervous that no response has occurred.

SoggyShorts

The seed wonder that will be available in this chapter is pretty much an insult for example.
If the sunset towers was a 1x1 wonder, I still wouldn't get any seeds from it. I dreaded doing visits before, and now that I've been spoiled by using the app, I just can't go back.
nice spreadsheet, it doesn't apply to chapt 12 though.
Admittedly I'm too lazy at the moment to plug in the chapter 12 buildings, but I'm pretty confident that the MT hall will always be worth the space it takes up unless you drop under 2/2/2 factories. If you've already levelled it past ~4 or so, I'm very confident.
I would still like some confirmation regarding my initial question[Does the Bee work?] speaking of which. I feel nervous that no response has occurred.
nerdrage.jpg

This image above from gamersgems has green numbers for production, and I think it's getting either a
22% boost
62.5% boost
147% boost
None of which make sense if it's from portal upgrades.

Last edited:

ALdbeign

If the sunset towers was a 1x1 wonder, I still wouldn't get any seeds from it. I dreaded doing visits before, and now that I've been spoiled by using the app, I just can't go back.
I LOVE the app for visits! i can't go back either, especially now that the city name is visible (even before that, i got some hate mail about not helping the right thing but i just wasnt going back to doing it on my PC lol)

DeletedUser1657

I would still like some confirmation regarding my initial question speaking of which. I feel nervous that no response has occurred.
This image above from gamersgems has green numbers for production, and I think it's getting either a
22% boost
62.5% boost
147% boost

I thought I had read someone confirming the bee working on the guest race buildings earlier in this thread (or a similar thread)

As to Mt Halls the T1 needs for building upgrades and tournaments will also influence the usefulness a person gets from it.

I LOVE the app for visits! i can't go back either, especially now that the city name is visible (even before that, i got some hate mail about not helping the right thing but i just wasnt going back to doing it on my PC lol)

When the app version hits the web version we will see more of this, which is why I made this suggestion. https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/guaranteed-chest-reward-from-visits.9918/

Heymrdiedier

View attachment 3838
22% boost
62.5% boost
147% boost

i see no upgrade tab, so that elemental manifestation building is allready at lvl 3, which means 200% output.
Also assuming the portal is at max lvl there. then this player has a blooming traders guild bonus of about 25%

At least if i run my spreadsheet with the parameters 25% BTG, portal 4, air manifestation at lvl 3, then i get an essence production of 59. I dindt calc the artifact production in my spreadsheet, that number didnt seem to matter to me :)

SoggyShorts

At least if i run my spreadsheet with the parameters 25% BTG, portal 4, air manifestation at lvl 3, then i get an essence production of 59.
Wouldn't that be
48*(0.80+0.25+1) = 98.4
?

nerdrage.jpg
i see no upgrade tab
If it's level 3, it should make 48+ bonus
59/48=1.229
So it's getting a 23% buff?
The BTG can give 22%, or 24% there is no 23% buff level.
Also, is a level 3 Water manifestation and a level 1 portal likely?

Something is missing.
If it's a level 2, with a level 2 portal, then it's a 24% boost, which makes more sense to me...but why no upgrade tab?

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

Wouldn't that be
48*(0.80+0.25+1) = 98.4
?

View attachment 3839
If it's level 3, it should make 48+ bonus
59/48=1.229
So it's getting a 23% buff?
The BTG can give 22%, or 24% there is no 23% buff level.
Also, is a level 3 Water manifestation and a level 1 portal likely?

Something is missing.
If it's a level 2, with a level 2 portal, then it's a 24% boost, which makes more sense to me...but why no upgrade tab?
hmm maybe im wrong, but i think thats an air manifestation building? and not a water one. They have different production amounts since they have different sizes.

so i think lvl 3 air manifestation, lvl 4 portal, BTG 25% bonus (or 24 or 26 with rounding it doesnt make much difference)

Dony

King of Bugs
all manifestations has different boost in tabs, on 99,99% its a bug which will be reported once people build it here

DeletedUser2041

hi all!

With the new guest race (elementals) comes a new extension of the city, a new line of expansions, in what vertical, horizontal place?