• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elementals

ALdbeign

it works because its about wholesaler and not good type
That isn't the only function of the Blooming Trader. :rolleyes:
That does bring up another question regarding if the wholesaler will have these T4 (and beyond) goods in them.

DeletedUser1909

What bothers me is the fact that we must have a Tier 1-3 non boosted lvl 24+ for the next three chapter but no addition upgrades to the area of the city and with everything getting bigger it not a challenge but is a "Nightmare".

One thing I should mention the game is suppose to be fun not the Nightmare on Elm Steet.

DeletedUser1163

just don't like all those mandatory squad size upgrades with no upgrade on the barracks, tourneys will be even more difficult and very hard on goods.
I'm starting to see a pattern here. Maybe by making it more difficult for most of us, this will force us to spend diamonds.

Heymrdiedier

What bothers me is the fact that we must have a Tier 1-3 non boosted lvl 24+ for the next three chapter but no addition upgrades to the area of the city and with everything getting bigger it not a challenge but is a "Nightmare".

One thing I should mention the game is suppose to be fun not the Nightmare on Elm Steet.

maybe im overly optimistic, i dont know, but you can just trash the same amount of your current boosted factories? so then its a status quo?
Thanks to the decay of the goods, your T4 will produce some of your non boosted tier1 at a boosted way. So if you trash and replace, eventually you will end up with slightly less goods then you are producing now? but now you are producing 2 of the 3 tier 1 at a boosted speed. isnt that an improvement? i remember all those complaints about finding nothing in trader, then this surely help that you would need trader less.

Ofcourse if you cater a lot in tournament, then i wouldnt recommend trashing the 1-3 normal boosted, since 4 squad upgrades means a lot more epxensive tournament (i assume)

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

I just don't like all those mandatory squad size upgrades with no upgrade on the barracks, tourneys will be even more difficult and very hard on goods. Space and all the new stuff looks really challenging and will be a welcome change after all the waiting time :)
for a few races now, this has always been like this. 1 race you get barracks upgrade, the next race you get armory upgrade.
Me personally i prefer the armory upgrade chapter over the barracks one, since now i can upgrade some armories and trash the rest. While in the barracks upgrade chapter, you need to upgrade your barracks (more space) and you need to build a lot extra armories jsut to be able to keep your barrack running. thats always been a huge drain on space.

DeletedUser1909

Build a shrewdy, I have 4 lvl 27 barracks and a lvl 4 Shrewdy that doubles my training size. And produces enough archers to take on heavy Melee without having to train any.

DeletedUser2324

maybe im overly optimistic, i dont know, but you can just trash the same amount of your current boosted factories? so then its a status quo?
Thanks to the decay of the goods, your T4 will produce some of your non boosted tier1 at a boosted way. So if you trash and replace, eventually you will end up with slightly less goods then you are producing now? but now you are producing 2 of the 3 tier 1 at a boosted speed. isnt that an improvement? i remember all those complaints about finding nothing in trader, then this surely help that you would need trader less.

Ofcourse if you cater a lot in tournament, then i wouldnt recommend trashing the 1-3 normal boosted, since 4 squad upgrades means a lot more epxensive tournament (i assume)
You are mixing something up.. you are not gettiing a boost on BOTH t1+1 goods... only on 1 of the non boosted goods get the boost for this.

Since it is 3 goods, Platinum, Gum, Moonstone and you produce only 1 of them with a boost, you will need at least 1-2 the buildings. It means at least cutting down the old t1 boost manus by 50% in my case ( got 4 steel, means going down on 2 and adding 2 planks ) Not sure how good that will go with helping the smaller players and still be able in taking part in the tourneys every week :/

From what I read, you can only trade the sentient goods over the market with other players but not with the wholesaler... if that is true then I am kinda screwed as I am the only one in a world on the liveserver who kept playing past waldelves and dragons. I have only 13 rings away from me 2 people who are in halflings , 1 of them stopped playing before christmas. So how am I suppose to get my hands on all 3 Sentient goods if there are no big players around me to help with the trade? Will the area for it be increased so that it will be made into a global trade radius for them? ._.

Heymrdiedier

Build a shrewdy, I have 4 lvl 27 barracks and a lvl 4 Shrewdy that doubles my training size. And produces enough archers to take on heavy Melee without having to train any.

got a lvl 14 shrewdy allready :)
I just want to be able to have my barracks running all night while i sleep, thats the minimum taining time i want, and for that i need a lot of armories (since i also have a high needles)

Heymrdiedier

You are mixing something up.. you are not gettiing a boost on BOTH t1+1 goods... only on 1 of the non boosted goods get the boost for this.

Since it is 3 goods, Platinum, Gum, Moonstone and you produce only 1 of them with a boost, you will need at least 1-2 the buildings. It means at least cutting down the old t1 boost manus by 50% in my case ( got 4 steel, means going down on 2 and adding 2 planks ) Not sure how good that will go with helping the smaller players and still be able in taking part in the tourneys every week :/

so you will produce 2 times steel at a boosted rated, and then you can produce elemental planks at a boosted ratio aswell.
Every night you are loosing 10% of your elemental goods and they turn back into normal goods. so basically you are producing planks now at a boosted rate.

Say you produce 10k of elemental planks a day. once you have 100k elemental planks in storage, that means, every night you get 10k normal planks.
so basically you do have 2 boosted now, with some delay for decay ofcourse.

But i think i was over optimistic. if i see the return on investement for t4, your actualy T1+1 normal boost wont be that high

Dony

King of Bugs

From what I read, you can only trade the sentient goods over the market with other players but not with the wholesaler... if that is true then I am kinda screwed as I am the only one in a world on the liveserver who kept playing past waldelves and dragons. I have only 13 rings away from me 2 people who are in halflings , 1 of them stopped playing before christmas. So how am I suppose to get my hands on all 3 Sentient goods if there are no big players around me to help with the trade? Will the area for it be increased so that it will be made into a global trade radius for them? ._.
you can trade with wholesaler same way as with t1-3 but only with sentient goods (1:5 ratio), no coins or supplies
market is global so you should be able to trade with anybody without fee

DeletedUser

You are still going to need a lot of t1 goods to upgrade your t1 factories (and t4 of course).
Upgrading to Level 24 is only t1 goods
Upgraden to level 25-27 is both t1 en t4 goods.

On another note: it suprises me that no-one is writing about the Elementals guestrace buildings. Portal, 2 different formats of canal (2x6 or 6x2) and 4 different types of Guestrace factories (water, fire, earth, air).
Everything becomes huge, so I wonder how many of the Guestrace factories do we need for each type?

Dony

King of Bugs
On another note: it suprises me that no-one is writing about the Elementals guestrace buildings. Portal, 2 different formats of canal (2x6 or 6x2) and 4 different types of Guestrace factories (water, fire, earth, air).
Everything becomes huge, so I wonder how many of the Guestrace factories do we need for each type?
we were already talking about it in your old thread :)

DeletedUser2324

LAYOUT

The portal must be connected to the Main Hall.

The Canals do not require a connection in order to produce Minerals, but they will be required to connect the Manifestations to the Portal.

The Manifestations must be connected to the Portal by a Canal.

Based on the required quests for the chapter, the full Settlement Layout will require:

♦ Portal
♦ 8 canals
♦ 3 Air Manifestations
♦ 3 Fire Manifestations
♦ 5 Earth Manifestations
♦ 4 Water Manifestations

This is a total of 456 squares, or, 18.3 expansions worth of space at a MINIMUM. This is assuming every square is filled; you will have some spaces and gaps. (You can fill these with some of the lovely new small culture buildings!)

You will want to plan 19-20 expansions of space for the settlement.

source: https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/elementals-preview

and @Heymrdiedier : from the looks of it, it is 440 platin every 3 hours from a boosted t4 steel manu.

Jixel

Ok, another complaint. The numbers for this GR are all wrong.

Looking at divine seeds: My biggest city gets 11300-ish per day.
From the GGOK link up there, the 9hr production for Platinum costs 3200 divine seeds. It's being recommended to have two sentient goods manufactories. I normally run 2x9hr productions every day ... which would cost 12800 divine seeds, more than any of my cities produces in a day (and not even accounting for decay).
And of course (of course !) the GR goods also need divine seeds, and many buildings do, and I'm sure researches too.

Please, Inno, at least give us a chance to have the production actually balance out, not send us broke from day 1.

Dony

King of Bugs
Ok, another complaint. The numbers for this GR are all wrong.

Looking at divine seeds: My biggest city gets 11300-ish per day.
From the GGOK link up there, the 9hr production for Platinum costs 3200 divine seeds. It's being recommended to have two sentient goods manufactories. I normally run 2x9hr productions every day ... which would cost 12800 divine seeds, more than any of my cities produces in a day (and not even accounting for decay).
And of course (of course !) the GR goods also need divine seeds, and many buildings do, and I'm sure researches too.

Please, Inno, at least give us a chance to have the production actually balance out, not send us broke from day 1.
simple solution, you can afford only 1 sentient manufactory

Lissona

Regarding the canals: Is it mandatory that every canal has a direct connection to the portal or can I place two canals in a row (like normal roads) - so canal 1 has a connection to the portal and canal 2 has a connection to canal 1?

Heymrdiedier

Regarding the canals: Is it mandatory that every canal has a direct connection to the portal or can I place two canals in a row (like normal roads) - so canal 1 has a connection to the portal and canal 2 has a connection to canal 1?

All canals need to connect with 1 square to each other to pass as a valid 'road' a bit like how set buildings work.