• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Elven architect - Latest updates

Konniver

Is there something messed up with your building-table or does Inno provide you several Versions for the same building (Branchwood of Nuts)?

BTW:
Drop me a line, when you would like to have a German translation for your Battle Simulator ;)

Dony's right in that they were placeholder buildings. I have to manage an exclusion list of unreleased buildings but I was too quick to get the Flourishing Nut Cave changes up online that I didn't check for new buildings. Sorry, InnoGames!

Thanks for the offer on German translations :) I tend to wait for dust to settle on new areas while I iron out the creases and the feedback flows in, as text and functionality changes frequently.

SoggyShorts

Thank you all, I do appreciate the sentiment :) I will include a means to donate in the next big deployment.
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...chitect-latest-updates.6246/page-5#post-52100
It's about time lol!
I definitely notice the increase in popularity as I've upgraded my hosting twice now to handle it ... with over 50k saved plans (by link) so far!
I'm pretty sure I'm responsible for a nice chunk of those.:)

Thanks for everything @Konniver !

I do have a feature request: Culture Boost Calculation.
Bonus is calculated as
working pop+required culture = goal
if available culture is 20% of goal you get 125% boost
40%=150% boost
60%=160% boost
80%=170% boost
It's rounded to 2 significant digits, so if you need 23,450 it rounds to 23,000 needed
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ovvvBH8d6A7BduZCi4381uljh-Y-9czcLXzC8h6ItNM/edit#gid=0

Konniver

Then you'll be pleased to hear that I'm currently overhauling the production report so that it takes into account all factors like culture bonus, wonders bonuses, etc. You'll even be able to specify the amount of collections you make in a day. For instance, my typical workshop collections are 1x9h and 5x3h.

Thanks for the link as I really hadn't looked into the precise calculations yet. Such a simple gradient!

Konniver

Note to self: Start watching the Announcements subforum so you know of these things sooner!

---

Details of the Winter Event: Three Glacier Giants have been released on beta, bringing with it the following grand prizes:
The event also introduces Set Buildings, which gain bonuses when adjacent to other buildings belonging to the same set. Note: The city planner report does not currently account for these bonuses, but will do soon!

And lastly, due to popular demand (and a pinch of necessity), a Donate page has been added, allowing you to support the site by various means.

Last edited:

ALdbeign

Hi Konniver,

I noticed that there is no production info for the Elemental level buildings (goods at least haven't looked at all of them) in the City Planner. Is this something you are still working on?

Thanks so much!

Konniver

It is indeed.

The reason for them not showing is because the report can only account for 24h production cycles and the new upgrades to goods buildings now restrict to 3h and 9h cycles. The new version of the report planner allows you to choose mix cycles and then calculate accordingly.

It's just taking a bit longer than expected because of all the anomaly event buildings causing havoc with those calculations. Hopefully soon! :)

DeletedUser1777

*cough* Couldn't find the brand new Valentine-Event-Builing yet :D
BTW: My offer is still valid, drop me a line, when I can lend you a hand for the missing translations in german ;)

Konniver

This new tool has been ready awaiting polish for ages while work was made on other features.
  • Training Calculator - Experiment with different buildings to learn how many troops you can train, how long they will take to produce, and just how much it will cost you.
Many of you may know of these sites already, but it's worth highlighting them as a great source of information and tools to assist in playing Elvenar.
  • Elvenar Gems of Knowledge - Find all the Gems of Knowledge you need to play the game of Elvenar even better. Includes spoilers and guides for all levels of play.
  • ElvenStats - Import your city in one click with elvenstats.com! They also have fellowship goods tracking, match-making, score history, and more.