• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.46

DeletedUser1657

Maybe @Dony is quite good at guessing. But ... next week OR maybe 2-3 weeks OR maybe end of Feb or early March.
That a pretty large margin in guessing :rolleyes:
Source: This post on the EN forum

We shall see what "weeks" means in Inno speech...

There is a post a little further down in that thread that is interesting. Says it is not "8 weeks", take that as you will in terms of more or less. I personally interpret it as less but we will see.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser2021

• Produced goods in event buildings always get added correctly.
does this include AW rewards when the KP box is full

Dony

King of Bugs
orc warriors lvl2, vallorian guard lvl2 and banshee lvl3 are part of the elemental chapter

Deleted User - 60107

orc warriors lvl2, vallorian guard lvl2 and banshee lvl3 are part of the elemental chapter
Three new units in one chapter? Good to know, but that does not answer my question: Why are the new units not mentioned in the Release Notes, even though we can already encounter them on the World Map and in the Tournament provinces?

SoggyShorts

People are not whining about the repetitive nature of the tasks in quests, they're complaining about the frustrating requirements, absurd quantity of events and poor rewards.
Really? How are you separating those? If the nature of the quests was not boring and repetitive, then players would be less likely to complain about the rest.
If something is fun, do you complain about how often you have to do it?

DeletedUser

• As you know, we are currently working on getting Elementals ready for the release. This means you can already find some signs of that in the game (e.g. new units in province encounters).

DeletedUser

so, there are not in my "map" and it's because I ask the question ? what hour they arrive ?

Heymrdiedier

so, there are not in my "map" and it's because I ask the question ? what hour they arrive ?
They arrive when its time for them to arrive. You cant hurry troops! :)

Just keep on scouting (or do a lot of provinces in tournament) and you will encounter them at some point...

DeletedUser

Release note is today ..... so y hope news units today .... no ?????? :D:D:D:D

and I have discover 442 provinces ^^ 75 hours per scout lol

DeletedUser

it's not for me ... I don't fight .. it's for my fellowship :) :) :) :)

and then it does not cost anything to answer nicely

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
Not sure if todays patch notes should be labeled as 1.46 since game is at 1.47 already

DeletedUser724

release notes:

• The final preparations for our new Guest Race: The Elementals have been done. We should see them quite soon now!
when ??