• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elementals

edeba

Ok, I copied the section below and first it says to build some non-boosted T1. The "next goods tier" looks far more like suggesting a level 4 tier especially in context of the next sentence appearing to say that it will use your non-boosted tier 1 as elements to build this new tier. At least that's my read... Looking for feedback on this interpretation.

This also means, you will finally get an advantage on your unboosted goods manufactories and we'd advise you to build and level up some non-boosted Tier 1 manufactories during the upcoming days. Elementals like those and might want to use them for creating your next goods Tier, but more information on that will come when they arrive.

Karvest

When you level tier1 manufacture up to lvl 24, it gets an option to produce sentient goods in addition to tier1 goods, using tier1+seeds as resource. To make game more interesting, devs decided to use different boost for that goods - you need to cooperate with your neighbors to produce it effectively.

DeletedUser2256

When you level tier1 manufacture up to lvl 24, it gets an option to produce sentient goods in addition to tier1 goods, using tier1+seeds as resource. To make game more interesting, devs decided to use different boost for that goods - you need to cooperate with your neighbors to produce it effectively.
By "option" you mean that we can refuse it? I mean, i want to push my T1 Boosted Manufactories to level max, can i keep their productions (3/9/24/48h) only for my T1 Boosted Goods?

DeletedUser2256

There would be only 2 options for both type of goods, 3 and 9 hours.
Thanks ! So what about Events quests that requires 24/48h productions from T1 Boosted Manufactories? I suppose that we'll have to build up some n1 Mnufactories then.

DeletedUser1075

So have we confirmed it is only the T1 boosted +1, or is there a chance it is all T1 non-boosted?
Do we need more than 1 manufactory for the sentient goods? Or will one manufactory be enough?

I'd like to prep, but this feels like rumor and innuendo.

SoggyShorts

Do we need more than 1 manufactory for the sentient goods? Or will one manufactory be enough?
There will most likely be a tech that you must unlock in order to make sentient goods, which will give you some time to figure it out. For now, if you have room, just build 2 partway up.

DeletedUser2312

How much are we sure that T1 boost +1 is needed? Another possibility would be the other T1 province next to your city.

Marindor

Hi guys,

At this point, I can confirm that your boost on Tier 4 goods will indeed be on your Tier1 +1 manufactories (and therefore, relics).

For the questions about space and how many to build: Of course that's totally up to you. Space is always the challenge in this game, so you should make your own strategy around that. Just know that Sentient Goods will be very valuable (much more so than your first 3 Tiers) so you'd want to produce a lot of them and for tech tree progress and things like that, Tier 1 goods will become much less important so if you're at the end of Halflings and have a lot of Tier 1 manufactories, don't be afraid to trade some of those for your new Tier 4 manufactories :)

palmira

Hi guys,

At this point, I can confirm that your boost on Tier 4 goods will indeed be on your Tier1 +1 manufactories (and therefore, relics).

(...) Just know that Sentient Goods will be very valuable (much more so than your first 3 Tiers) so you'd want to produce a lot of them and for tech tree progress and things like that, Tier 1 goods will become much less important so if you're at the end of Halflings and have a lot of Tier 1 manufactories, don't be afraid to trade some of those for your new Tier 4 manufactories :)

Thanx so much for the info. It seems my live city is going to have a major makeover :)

DeletedUser2256

Nice ! Just one question : are the Sentient Goods decaying?

Deleted User - 60107

Hi guys,

For the questions about space and how many to build: Of course that's totally up to you. Space is always the challenge in this game, so you should make your own strategy around that. Just know that Sentient Goods will be very valuable (much more so than your first 3 Tiers) so you'd want to produce a lot of them and for tech tree progress and things like that, Tier 1 goods will become much less important so if you're at the end of Halflings and have a lot of Tier 1 manufactories, don't be afraid to trade some of those for your new Tier 4 manufactories :)
So, what about Tournaments? What will we need there? I hope you guys won't make the mistake from the past, where some players that reached Orcs and Goblins needed Orcs to cater in tournaments before they could produce Orcs.

Also, any planned changes to the Magicless Academy? Until now it produced Enchantments by using our unboosted relics. Now suddenly some of those previuously-useless relics are needed to get a boost on our new boosted goods. This is going to be a serious problem for players that use the Academy, especially those who are low on unboosted relics (due to constantly producing Enchantments).

hello,
I think that before asking questions about the tournaments etc it will be very interesting to understand how will work this mechanism.
I fear that it is necessary to have a parity (same number) of T1 and T1 + 1. Here it will be quite simple. But ... if it is necessary that these T1 and T1 + 1 have the same level, we are realy in the shit. And the relics will most certainly (I think) there to create T4 goods but relics T1 or T1 + 1 there is also the question...;)
In short a lot of outstanding questions and information in the account drop but normal and like always I would say.

good evening
:)